You are viewing an archive of the old fxhome.com forums. The community has since moved to hitfilm.com.

Bill O'Reilly doesn't deserve a tv show..

Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 1:53pm

Post 1 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Bill has a book out right now called "The Spin Zone". If any of you have heard of it or even seen his TV show, then you probably feel the same way i do right now. This man does not deserve a TV show. A book is different because the whole freedom of speech thing. and a tv show also falls under the freedom of speech thing but it goes completely against what Bill has said and says all the time. I was watching Carson Daly the other day and Bill was a guest and the two of them got into a little feud over the fact that ludacris has a new pepsi commercial. Bill's arguement was that Ludacris doesnt need to be "rewarded" with a pepsi commercial because of the songs who writes using words such as: "bithces, hoes, pimp, etc..) And that Bill has seen 10 year old children walking around using those terms and thinking that its the "cool" thing to do. also Bill has attacked the internet aswell. his theory on that was that "the reason these net people get away with all kinds of stuff is that they work for no one. They put stuff up with no restraints. This, of course, is dangerous..." dangerous? Next thing you know, people will get the crazy idea that they have the right to express their opinions as they see fit. and then maybe they will label a title on it like, uhh i dunno, FREEDOM OF SPEECH? i have alot to say about this guy but i dont want to make this too big for you guys to read biggrin
but yeah any opinions on this guy and the whole idea of him having his own tv show because i truly believe its ridiculous.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 1:58pm

Post 2 of 86

Coureur de Bois

Force: 1394 | Joined: 23rd Sep 2002 | Posts: 1127

VideoWrap User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

O'Reilly is a tool. Eveyone knows that.

Methinks someone is out to start a debate...

...which is cool.

What really pisses me off about these kid of debates, however, is when little kids start adding thier two cents( which is nonsense mostly)... sorry, I don't like children unsure
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 2:17pm

Post 3 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

lol. i highly doubt this will come out as a debate because i think that everyone has the same opinions on this guy..and there really is no need for a debate about this topic at all..just wondering if ppl thought what bill is doing is right or wrong? if he is doing anything at all that is influencing the ppl that read his book or watch his tv show.. biggrin
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 3:03pm

Post 4 of 86

anonymous

It's called the "No Spin Zone", not "The Spin Zone."[/url]
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 3:14pm

Post 5 of 86

Waser

Force: 4731 | Joined: 7th Sep 2003 | Posts: 3111

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

SuperUser

I really hate him, but I mean he has the right not say all that crap, even if he doesn't know what he is talking about
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 3:56pm

Post 6 of 86

Gibs

Force: 1663 | Joined: 21st May 2002 | Posts: 1611

CompositeLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

I don't really know anything about him, but I think he is right about some things. Like with the 10 year olds walking around cussing like it's cool, you have to admit that there's something wrong with the whole image of that. Of course, there's not a whole lot anybody can do about moral decay affecting children (anybody want to shut down MTV?), but at least he's realizing that that's all messed up.

However, I am not saying I like O'Reilly, I really know nothing about him, I just hope elementcinema, that you know what you're talking about here. smile
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 5:22pm

Post 7 of 86

cantaclaro

Force: 2036 | Joined: 24th Oct 2001 | Posts: 875

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +1/-1

YOU ARE FROM CANADA!!!

None of you non-Americans have a right to talk about what goes on in the US especially when it comes to our Bill of Rights (Freedom of Speech, Guns, and the like) Who are you to have an opinion on a subject in another country that has no effect on you, at all! You don't see any of us walking around talking about the crappiness of the Canadian parliament or how stupid socialism is. We don't start topics concerning out spoken voices in your country...because you have none. Your people are too afraid to say anything for fear that someone will think them abnormal. Here in the US we have a right to say anything we want, whenever we want, and the same goes for Bill O'Reilly. He is an American citizen just like Ludacris and Eminem and has the same freedom of speech that they do. So, in closing, STOP MAKING THESE TOPICS. They serve no purpose coming from a Canadian perspective.

Canta unsure
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 6:10pm

Post 8 of 86

Mantra

Force: 1888 | Joined: 25th Nov 2002 | Posts: 551

EffectsLab Lite User MacOS User

Gold Member

In my opinion Freedom of speech is the right of any citizen from any democratic society, it's not country specific. I see no reason why someone cannot comment on the workings and goings on in someone elses country, whether I agree with what they are saying or not. That's the point of Freedom of speech.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 6:31pm

Post 9 of 86

anonymous

whoa cantaclara..im sorry but this guy has a tv show that plays in north america..he isnt directing what he says to just americans..he is directing it to everyone. and i do agree with the whole 10 year old thing because MTV does exploit things like that and make it seem ok but its not. and about us canadians talking abuot stuff regarding your country..whats the big deal? but that doesnt matter..bill o'reilly has a tv show that effects everyone, and mtv affects everyone. we get mtv in canada. but its not just mtv its everything on tv these days..and i do agree with bill with somethings..but i also think that it isnt the fault of mtv or the artists but its the parents fault for either letting their children watch these things and just have no control over their children. but either way a child will always be exploited to things like that either at school, on the street, radio or the tv. there is always a way.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 6:42pm

Post 10 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

canta, you cant sit there and talk about freedom of speech when you are telling canadians not to get involved with americans or their bussiness.. not cool. this is the problem with this forum..no one can take anything seriously. no one can sit here and just have a normal conversation without getting upset..all im saying is that this guy is directing what he says to EVERYONE. not just americans. otherwise his show wouldnt be played on canadians broadcast stations..correct? correct. and how you say that we dont have "the right" to talk about guys when i can quote you right now: "You don't see any of us walking around talking about the crappiness of the Canadian parliament or how stupid socialism is" you dont see us walking around doing that either. notice how we are the most peaceful country? its because we dont do those things and get involved. and when the smallest occassion comes up where we do get involved just a little ppl like you blow the situation out of poportion. then it makes us feel bad for saying anything at all..now where is the freedom of speech in that? dont get too caught up in your right of freedom of speech because obviously it means nothing to you.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 7:48pm

Post 11 of 86

cantaclaro

Force: 2036 | Joined: 24th Oct 2001 | Posts: 875

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +1/-3

You aren't an American...you have no right to tell me about how much freedom I have in my homeland. You Canadians do nothing because there is nothing you can do. You don't get involved because you really have no power or pull in the world when it comes down to it. The United States of America is the world superpower at the moment. Will it be the same in 50 years? Probably not because pansy nations across the world are slowing us down and making us more and more politically correct. We are the police of the world, we are the ones that people call on when they need help. The US is the symbol of freedom. We certainly have more of it than any other nation in the world but that is all starting to change as our country panders to the left more and more. Everything is welfare this and AIDS (a preventable disease) that and I don't want to work give me money, I want everything for free. It is all getting out of hand. Bill O'Reilly states what he feels, he doesn't care about being politically correct and certainly doesn't care about your opinions or whether or not you got your feelings hurt. That is freedom, he says what he wants, and so does everybody else, but he gets fire because he has one of the loudest "voices". In short, there is no reason for you to make topics about my country. Nobody creates topics about Canada and you have posted at least 5 on the occurrences in the US that don't really have anything to do with whether or not you live or die, so just let it be.

Canta unsure
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 7:51pm

Post 12 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

Same sh*t... Different day...

Same topic... Different name...
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 7:53pm

Post 13 of 86

cantaclaro

Force: 2036 | Joined: 24th Oct 2001 | Posts: 875

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

^^^

Good summation.

Canta unsure
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 8:23pm

Post 14 of 86

pboniface

Force: 2335 | Joined: 3rd Sep 2003 | Posts: 366

VisionLab User Windows User

Gold Member

My first question... who is Bill O'Reilly ?

My Second question is... Why the Fudge should I care what he says?

I Agree with 99.9% of what Canta Says.. it has no effect on me the only problem i do have is this...

cantaclaro wrote:

You don't see any of us walking around talking about the crappiness of the Canadian parliament or how stupid socialism is.
Maybe not you personally.. but we see plenty of Americans (Broad Generalisation for which I apologise) about how bad the government was in Iraq... or how the Taliban's religious beliefs were wrong.. Says who ?

Yes... Your government do like to be seen as the police of the world. the rest of the world doesnt seem to necessarily agree with you.. you also used the argument "People call upon you for help"... errr no they dont... they just wait for you to butt in smile... whilst the guys in Mogadishu did their job with courage, you lost how many black hawks because of a government decision... ?

but like you say... its nothing to do with me.. I'm English...and as for us needing your help... The U.S. Air force did most of their bombing from a great height or from ships thousands of miles away... The RAF did it all from below 200 ft... The Royal Marines and 5 Para had to mop up Um Qasr after you lot just waltzed straight through it on Route 1 to Bagdhad.. and The SAS were waiting for you when you finally got there....

We were glad we could help you ...

P.S. other than that... I like the tone of your arguments and respect your opinions.. now, lets make some films..
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 9:04pm

Post 15 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

you guys can seriously not take an intelligent topic can you? its retarded..and how you cant the fact that other countries or ppl have something to say about yous..but get this..if its ok for you guys to disrupt other countries like ones in the middle east just because you can but us canadians or anyone for that matter cannot talk about something we see on tv if it has the slightest something to do with your country? you guys need to stop crying because ppl are making fun of your country. its sad. you may be the most "powerful" country in the world but you are also the most shunned upon by everyone. and the thing is that you guys know it. so i couldve had a fine discussion about this but then you got all defensive about everything and started crying..everything in your country is exploited so much it makes me sick. thats why i have alot to say. maybe if you guys didnt want so much attention you wouldnt get THIS type of attention from me. you can tell that all of you are still very immature and you all sit by your computers making movie, making websites, programming, chatting, etc..and you havent visited REALITY. i will for now on take my political, religious, social opinions elsewhere because you little boys cant handle it. pathetic
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 9:20pm

Post 16 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

elementcinema wrote:

you can tell that all of you are still very immature and you all sit by your computers making movie, making websites, programming, chatting, etc..and you havent visited REALITY.
First of all this statement is very hippocritical. You're saying that (again, a blunt generalisation!) we ALL are very immature. And then you go and throw out a stupid insult. How mature is that? Secondly, WE haven't visited "REALITY"? Since you're so in touch with reality and have so much to say based on information you recieve from your television and internet, and then go on a website dedicated to amateur filmmaking and all it's spoils and post a topic about what you've "learned". What kind of reality is that? If you're so involved with reality when the rest of us aren't, why are you even here? Why aren't you going and sipping coffee with your pals and bashing America with them? That seems a much more "realistic" approach, does it not?
And please do not ever say "you guys" or "all of you" again when making your brash generalisations. There are in fact people here who can sit down and "take an intelligent topic". In fact, the vast majority of topics here are intelligent, they're just not "Ehh... Bill O'Reilly this... George Bush that..." intelligent. So yes, "little boy", go take your far superior intellect and flash it somewhere else. Because here, we make movies.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 9:28pm

Post 17 of 86

Ice_Man

Force: 1390 | Joined: 26th Nov 2002 | Posts: 1208

Windows User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

elementcinema - what in the hell? you berate us for 'sassing' you after you b*tch about us? a very mature attitude, right there. would you like me to fetch your blanky for your nappy after your temper tantrum?

elementcinema wrote:

its ok for you guys to disrupt other countries like ones in the middle east just because you can
not exactly Mr. Current Affairs, are you? We were attacked before we made any large movements in the middle east. 3 of our planes were hijacked by militant 'religious' dissidants and crashed into our buildings, killing more people than surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. We're hardly a presence in the Middle East 'because we can'. We are there with reason.

elementcinema wrote:

you may be the most "powerful" country in the world but you are also the most shunned upon by everyone.
Whoa! Hold the phone! Stop the presses! The powerful are SHUNNED?!?! Lemme mark this day on my calender in red crayon!

elementcinema wrote:

maybe if you guys didnt want so much attention you wouldnt get THIS type of attention from me.
There are several hundred million Americans over here collectively sighing.



pboniface wrote:

or how the Taliban's religious beliefs were wrong.. Says who ?
religion is no excuse for murder. and no, Islam does NOT condone killing, or suicide; anyone who tells you anything else is WRONG. Read the Qur'an before you run off your mouth, people

pboniface wrote:

The U.S. Air force did most of their bombing from a great height or from ships thousands of miles away... The RAF did it all from below 200 ft... The Royal Marines and 5 Para had to mop up Um Qasr after you lot just waltzed straight through it on Route 1 to Bagdhad.. and The SAS were waiting for you when you finally got there....
are you saying that England has a presence in Iraq? watch out, you might be facing the terribly Canadian kiddy wrath of elementcinema.

cantaclaro - let him whine. it amuses me so. biggrin
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 9:33pm

Post 18 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

no here you cry and whine. simple as that. and im sorry but im not a hypocrite, and by all, i mean the ones who get involved with the topics who cant handle it..and maybe i will go sip coffee with my buddies and bash your country..seems like the popular thing to do these days..even from your fellow americans. ones with strong voices. but it doesnt matter because ther are just excluded. the reason for the topics i post is to bring some life into this forum..but all i get is cry babies. others would agree with me aswell..and i dont sit on a computer all the time and i dont watch tv all the time. its very rare that you see me watching the tv..i turned on the tv and bob o'reilly was on..and he made me upset wiht the things that he was saying. so i decided "lets see what the boys of fxhome think about this guy but all i get in return is americans who cant take the fact taht canadians have something to do with their country. no matter what it is. its so frustrating. get over it all of you..
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 9:35pm

Post 19 of 86

Ice_Man

Force: 1390 | Joined: 26th Nov 2002 | Posts: 1208

Windows User

Gold Member

elementcinema wrote:

get over it all of you..
Physician, heal thyself.
unsure
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 9:41pm

Post 20 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Dude, I'm sorry, but the way I see it, the only thing Canada has to do with America is the fact that it's right above it. You're acting like because you can say what you want about our country/government, everyone else in the world other than us feels exactly the same way. Well, you're wrong. And do you want to know what proof I have of it? There is a republican in the white house. And do you know what? I think there will be a republican in the white house next term. And you can rant all you want about the votes being fixed. Simple fact remains... They're not, and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it. Stop saying we're "cry babies" because if we were in fact cry babies, we'd be doing what you're doing. Crying about something. See, we're just defending our country, here. YOU are crying about our politics and who knows what else. Do you see what I mean?
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 9:59pm

Post 21 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

no aculag i dont see what mean..every topic this forum has that is similar to this im the one who is attacked..i dont do the attacking. and im not crying..im trying to bring up a point that most of you cant see. im not trying to do anything about anything..all i wanted was to talk about something that had to do with your country AGAIN. but noooo..you cant handle it without thinking of it as an attack. when obviously and surely it wasnt. "You're acting like because you can say what you want about our country/government, everyone else in the world other than us feels exactly the same way." no im not..im saying what i want..and now I AM defending MY country after canta made the first attack "defending" his. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about because i can say whatever and whenever i want about any country i please. and so can you. you just choose not to, but so do i until someone else (canta) starts. i like politics and sadly our country isnt that exciting in that domain. on the other hand your country is. so why not talk about it? cnn likes to, fox likes to, TBS likes it, WGN likes to, KTLA likes to, but canadians arent aloud because its none of our bussiness...right? hmm
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:01pm

Post 22 of 86

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

I'm a two-sided.

I think the attack on Iraq was wrong, becasue the Taliban had absolutely nothing to do with them. So there isn't an excuse really...... to save the poor little iraqi children? Give me a break....

On the other hand, I am not saying America is bad, only its current government. Americans aren't any stupider or meaner than usual people from what I can tell. Though I think some people are being poisoned by Bush, he ignored the UN, cut important public services (I forget if it's school or medical... or both) and put it into the military program.... I mean isn't America's army strong enough??
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:03pm

Post 23 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

not to americans..it will never be strong enough..its like the have something to prove..but like aculag said, they cant fix that there is a republican in the whitehouse and they cant change that and prolly never will.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:10pm

Post 24 of 86

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Yup. However, canta, the fact that you said you are the police of the world disgusts me. Sorry to say it.

America IS the world's superpower right now, yet it hasn't done a very good job of protecting anybody.... it has pretty much gotten rid of the Taliban but killed hundreds in the process... and Iraq... ugh.... thousands....

You say people come to you for help? When the heck did Iraq come asking for help? America just barged in there without the UN's approval and got rid of Saddam... wow, that's great, but is it really worth thousands of lives?
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:16pm

Post 25 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Ok, look. THE ONLY reason that we're arguing with you about this is because you are an ignorant person who only sees the side of the picture he wants to see. Just like the rest of the democrats. Brainless and ignorant. And the fact that all you do is repeat the same thing in a different context (sometimes) and say things like anything you've said that's negative towards america, or republicans such as Bill O'Reilly. This is the third time we've had this same discussion, is it not? No matter what you say, it seems that people are going to argue against it. And it turns into the same thing all over again. I think you know that I respect you and your opinions, right? I just don't have the same opinion. Just because of that doesn't mean that I'm a stupid cry-baby american. If that was so, then you'd just be a stupid cry-baby canadian. You can't go around saying things like you do and expect people to just sit there and be like, "Hmm.. Well, let's drink coffee on it and discuss in our indoor voices, no?". It doesn't work that way. So, just so you still know, I do respect you and your opinions. I want that to be clear. Just as long as you don't start bashing Sean Hannity, I'm cool.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:16pm

Post 26 of 86

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Hey Element Cinema...Way to blatantly copy and plagerize from the one and only Maddox...


http://maddox.xmission.com

...You are the tool.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:17pm

Post 27 of 86

Cypher

Force: 3050 | Joined: 22nd Feb 2002 | Posts: 2126

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 4 Pro User PhotoKey 3 Plug-in User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

cantaclaro wrote:

We are the police of the world
And Hitler said he is the dominant race...

a little low, i know - but your statement is pretty low as well (not AS low, granted, but in the same direction).

funny thing, maddox posted something bout this oreilly f*** the other day. http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:18pm

Post 28 of 86

MechaForce

Force: 4654 | Joined: 3rd Aug 2001 | Posts: 1934

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Señor Element:

Stop it. Even though I do share a few of the same views as you do, you're still complaining like a cretin.

~End Of Thread~

Last edited Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:23pm; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:21pm

Post 29 of 86

Ice_Man

Force: 1390 | Joined: 26th Nov 2002 | Posts: 1208

Windows User

Gold Member

pooky wrote:

I think the attack on Iraq was wrong, becasue the Taliban had absolutely nothing to do with them.
no, there was a definite threat of the Iraqi government selling weapons to the Taliban.
while a post-operation search has yielded no weapons of mass destruction, that's not to say that Iraq wasn't selling smaller munitions to the Taliban.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:24pm

Post 30 of 86

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Yeah but prolly not enough to kill thousands... ANYWAY. Aculag, I agree, no watter what is said, nobody wants to listen. So everybody just stop talking. End of Thread. Don't say anything.

/me goes and eats cake
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:26pm

Post 31 of 86

Coureur de Bois

Force: 1394 | Joined: 23rd Sep 2002 | Posts: 1127

VideoWrap User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

I'm pretty sure that when Aculag stated that "we are the police of the world." He wasn't bragging about it or acting proud of it. "Policing the world" is pretty much the reponsibilty of those with power. I realize that sometimes our Foreign Policy is lacking, but that doesn't change the fact that we are trying to straigten out this crazy planet. Our leaders are simply do what they think is best.

And yes, most of the time what we think is best isn't what the rest of the world thinks.

Sorry, if im sounding egocentric here. I know that our goverment does a lot of stupid things... A LOT.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:31pm

Post 32 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

what does maddox have to do with this? if anything it helps my arguement because he is an american aswell. but yeha that doesnt matter..i have had bill on my mind for a couple of days now because i saw his show, i saw him as a guest on the last call with carson daly and i just didnt like what i heard..copy and plagarize? sorry but no..maybe the same views but maddox blows it out of poportion very easily. i have been following maddox since 98 and not everything he says is right but i dont send him hate mail or disrespect him and tell him that he doesnt have the right to say whatever because there is a thing in this world as the freedom of speech. and aculag i see every side of the picture..the reason we are arguing about this is because canta opened his big mouth. i know you dont have the same opinions as me and personally i dont care. im not preaching because when i post i dont say things for a fact i use them as beliefs or MY opinion as i say. but when ppl atttack it like that like canta who else wouldnt defend themselves? right? just like you are NOW. and so am i. i didnt start this..canta did. you all know it. others got involved and this is the outcome. i dont want to talk about what america did wrong or right or blah blah blah..i wanted to talk about bill o'reilly. thats it. same thing happened with michael moore. THE FILMMAKER! but you guys took it as an attack just because he is corrupt in your opinions. but that doesnt matter, what matter is that i wish that we can just have a NORMAL discussion without bashing eachothers countries because it is POINTLESS!!
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:37pm

Post 33 of 86

BackOfTheHearse

Force: 2660 | Joined: 17th Nov 2001 | Posts: 1099

EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Oh hell, stop. Go have a glass of soda and stop whining, all of you. It's not worth it, honestly. Sure, I have an opinion on the matter.. but I won't bother to express it because either way it gets nowhere and I am sick of hearing blubbering from all sides.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:39pm

Post 34 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

good show
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:40pm

Post 35 of 86

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

OK EVERYONE STOP!!!!



hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY??




biggrin
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 10:43pm

Post 36 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

alright for now on ill take my posts other than the ones regarding movies etc..elsewhere..im sorry and it wont happen again. i still respect you all a GREAT deal because we are all the same in some wierd way hehe.. biggrin
sorry
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:02pm

Post 37 of 86

Bowie

Force: 1330 | Joined: 11th Nov 2002 | Posts: 208

MacOS User

Gold Member

Biting my tongue.

Made a movie yet?
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:05pm

Post 38 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

who? me?
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:14pm

Post 39 of 86

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Whether or not you had Bill on your mind, you fucking copied someone else's rant...Because you obviously don't have any original thoughts of your own. You copied word for word about the Ludacris incident...Damn man, if your gonna have an opinion make sure it's YOUR opinion...Maybe more people would respect it.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:16pm

Post 40 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

you know i can have my own opinion about whatever i want seeing how its my opinion..i agree with maddox i share the same opinion as him..which makes it my opinion as well. understand? maddox is a great reference for really cool issues. and so many ppl use it for whatever they do. why not? he makes alot of sense with everything he says. i may not agree with everything but it is always logic.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:18pm

Post 41 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

orion0340 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that when Aculag stated that "we are the police of the world."...etc.
What? When did I say that?
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:18pm

Post 42 of 86

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

It's not always logic. Nothing can be logical 100% of the time...But that's besides the point. It took a few people to acknowledge your Maddox rip off for you to begin to "cite" your source. If you really did appreciate the way Maddox has paved the way for people like yourself, then you would have cited him in your opening post...
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:22pm

Post 43 of 86

Bowie

Force: 1330 | Joined: 11th Nov 2002 | Posts: 208

MacOS User

Gold Member

Doesn't matter, most people here don't take this kid from Canada any more seriously than a bowl of fruit. Don't try to reason with him, it's not possible if you look at his past posts. But keep him talking, it makes him look even more foolish.

Last edited Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 4:16am; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:28pm

Post 44 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

like i really care what ppl over the internet think of me? sorry bowie but im not insecure like you..i just dont care. sorry bud

EDIT: dont bite your tongue bowie say what you want to say..lets see how big you can be over the internet, because personally like i said already i dont care.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:36pm

Post 45 of 86

MechaForce

Force: 4654 | Joined: 3rd Aug 2001 | Posts: 1934

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Rating: +1

Ok, you're not too smart. Listen to me.

Yes, Bill O'Reilly isn't one to be trusted for serious opinions or facts. We know that. But you're just turning this thread into a place to insult people, and then you have really childish / patronizing remarks like:

elementcinema wrote:

cry sorry bowie but im not insecure like you cry
and

elementcinema wrote:

omg lol i scored a 2 on my IQ test!!! jk lol wait no i actually did wtf
Just prove your point if you have one. Stop being a baby.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:37pm

Post 46 of 86

jfbiscardi

Force: 589 | Joined: 21st Nov 2001 | Posts: 238

VideoWrap User Windows User

Gold Member

and what does all this hatred of Bill O'Reilly have to do with special effects???

just wondering...
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:39pm

Post 47 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

bill has nothing to do with fx..thats why we are in the general chat section. but mecha im sorry but i didnt turn this thread into nothing..read back and you will realise that i didnt start anything but am trying to finish it but then ppl like you come out of nowhere and drag it on. and that second quote of mine is a sad attempt to make me look foolish. the reason for the childish remarks is so the children here can understand me better wink
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:40pm

Post 48 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

elementcinema wrote:

lets see how big you can be over the internet, because personally like i said already i dont care.
Oh... Hahaha! "let's see how big you can be over the internet" Genius. Especially when said by someone like you. Bear in mind that I don't know what you're like in person, but you don't know what bowie's like in person, either. For all you know, he could be an incredibly outspoken member of his community and would say anything he's said to you anyway. Saying something like what you just said is ridiculous.

EDIT: So the children can understand you better? What is your definition of a child? You're 18. Being of legal age to buy tobacco doesn't make you an adult, and doesn't give you the right to call people who ARE adults children. Grow up.

Last edited Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:49pm; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:41pm

Post 49 of 86

MechaForce

Force: 4654 | Joined: 3rd Aug 2001 | Posts: 1934

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Bowie? Try a cop biggrin
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:45pm

Post 50 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

we have all known bowie is a cop..it was established long ago. and for what i said aculag im not trying to be big. not at all. as we all know what is the point? its over the internet. and thats right you do not know me at all. and i dont know bowie but what does that have to do with anything? and i would say what i want to him no matter if he is a cop or a cat. could care less. and then he can even solve his problem by arresting me. oooh!! tough cop over the internet trying to intimidate others..this is not intimidation game here.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:50pm

Post 51 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

He never intimidated anyone.
Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:57pm

Post 52 of 86

MechaForce

Force: 4654 | Joined: 3rd Aug 2001 | Posts: 1934

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Yes, yet Señor Element is still scared and on the defense... Hmm...

Last edited Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:59pm; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Thu, 5th Feb 2004, 11:57pm

Post 53 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

True true.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 12:02am

Post 54 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

never intimidated anyone correct. tried to? not so sure. how do we even know he is a cop? we dont know him personally unless someone does that i dont know of. but bowie isnt the case. its this circle that doesnt stop here. no one can just leave something be. and i know im not the one to talk but its because i cant stand some of the ppl here. and you cant stand me. get over it. keep it civilized right? nope not here, element needs to be wrong all the time, he isnt aloud speaking of what he wants, freedom of speech doesnt work here, etc. its just racist dont you think? because all i heard whenever i post something political or regarding your country its "STUPID CANADIAN HAS NO RIGHT SPEAKING BAD OF MY COUNTRY! BLAH BLAH BLAH" there have been several outburst like that and im not just going to sit here and take it. im not afraid of anyone over the internet, not unless one of you invented some sort of gadget that lets you punch me through your screen to mine. even then its hard to say whether or not ill be scared. and the way that mecha said that bowie was a cop was just hilarious.."Bowie? Try a cop". uh oh a cop on the forums, quick everyone hide the sheriff is here. haha! but seriously you guys never take a step back and realize who started all this. and why it has come to a point where we are at eachothers necks in bullshit. its ridiculous. i can and will say whatever i want whenever i want and there is absolutely nothing any of you can do about it. and nor can i for you. the thing is to get used to it. or just dont create havoc.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 12:02am

Post 55 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

defensive? pfft.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 12:06am

Post 56 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

i have to go..goodbye
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 12:08am

Post 57 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

elementcinema wrote:

but seriously you guys never take a step back and realize who started all this. and why it has come to a point where we are at eachothers necks in bullshit
I know it was a few pages back, my friend, but look at who posted the topic. Since the first post is known as the "Beginning" of a thread, and the "Beginning" is usually known as the thing that "Starts" another thing... I'd say that whoever made the first post in this thread is the one who "started all this". Let's see who it was... Oh! It was YOU.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 12:16am

Post 58 of 86

MechaForce

Force: 4654 | Joined: 3rd Aug 2001 | Posts: 1934

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

elementcinema wrote:

you guys never take a step back and realize who started all this.
You. Any more comments? Anyways, here's a tip:

Organize your thoughts. Instead of saying omglookatmeicanthitthereturn keyonmykeyboardbecauseitsbrokesoidontmakeanythingiwritecoherentin anywayspossible,becauseitdoesntmatterifpeoplereadmystuff, use the "enter" or "return" key to make things you say readable.

And I think Canada is great. I want to live there. And you can say and criticize whatever you want here, so blast away. Just don't freak out.

People hating Canadians aren't racist, they're xenophobic. I've been called that one before. Good times -
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 1:04am

Post 59 of 86

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

AAH STOP IT STOP IT!!!!


i STILL HAVEN'T FOUND MY cAPSLOCK KEY...



razz
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 1:09am

Post 60 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Looks like you found the shift key fine.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 1:12am

Post 61 of 86

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

smile

I was kidding.

By has anybody found my capslock key, I meant the actual key, like it was detached from the keyboard.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 1:16am

Post 62 of 86

scobbs

Force: 470 | Joined: 18th Oct 2002 | Posts: 130

Windows User

Gold Member

pooky wrote:



Though I think some people are being poisoned by Bush, he ignored the UN, cut important public services (I forget if it's school or medical... or both) and put it into the military program.... I mean isn't America's army strong enough??
What?????

Bush got a UNANIMOUS vote from the UN to go into IRAQ (REF: UN Resolution 1441)

CUT Important public services???

Would the largest increase in education spending since the adoption of the DOE be what you are referring to?

Or wait, you said maybe medical. So I guess you are referring to the largest increase in medical spending since the invention of medicare.

Man, ignorance is bliss isn't it!


Back to Bill O.

Elem, so you say that he shouldn't have a show because he laments Pepsi paying rappers to do ads?

So, you don't think that Bill has freedom of speech of his own?

Or does freedom of speech only apply in your world if it is speech that you agree with?

It's really a simple matter.

If you agree with Bill, then watch his show, enjoy and boycott Pepsi and Ludacrious.

If you don't like Bill then don't watch his show or read his books. That simple.


-Shon
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 2:39am

Post 63 of 86

sidewinder

Force: 4937 | Joined: 5th Aug 2001 | Posts: 2453

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

This topic is a good reference for anti-American racism. Some of you have yet to realize that "America" isn't one giant person, but rather a country comprised of a few hundred million people.

Also, newsflash for those who care: George Bush is not the holder-of-power in the American government. Many of you just use him as a convienent figurehead for your tirades.

Get a life.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 2:45am

Post 64 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Aculag wrote:

I know it was a few pages back, my friend, but look at who posted the topic. Since the first post is known as the "Beginning" of a thread, and the "Beginning" is usually known as the thing that "Starts" another thing... I'd say that whoever made the first post in this thread is the one who "started all this". Let's see who it was... Oh! It was YOU.
it wasnt me. i started this topic about a man..not about how canadians stick their noses in your country's bussines. and how we dont have a right to get involved or have no say in any matter concering the states. but taht doesnt even matter anymore..and mechaforce what are you talking about? i use the enter and space key. what are you trying to prove? is that what it has come down to? the way i type and or not use the enter key or space key? gimme a break. honestly. and im sorry but it is racism. i belong in a race of canadians and you belong in a race of americans. think about it. call it what you will but IT IS a form of racism. PERIOD
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 3:11am

Post 65 of 86

sidewinder

Force: 4937 | Joined: 5th Aug 2001 | Posts: 2453

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

What? Where did hitting the return key turn into racism?

Look at your posts. They're all just one large paragraph. break up your ideas into parts, like what I just did here.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 3:51am

Post 66 of 86

Coureur de Bois

Force: 1394 | Joined: 23rd Sep 2002 | Posts: 1127

VideoWrap User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

elementcinema wrote:

i belong in a race of canadians and you belong in a race of americans. think about it. call it what you will but IT IS a form of racism. PERIOD
Actually, My race isn't American. If it was I'd probably be a Native American. I live in America, but that doesn't change the fact that I am Slavic, Polish, and Hungarian.

Last edited Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 3:52am; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 3:52am

Post 67 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

pay attention sidewinder. and im sorry but what i write about is all on the same topic. no need for different paragraphs and this isnt a term paper so stop correcting it. you have all understood so far so why the big fuss now? no wait! i know! its because you have nothing on me.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 3:54am

Post 68 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

[/quote]Actually, My race isn't American. If it was I'd probably be a Native American. I live in America, but that doesn't change the fact that I am Slavic, Polish, and Hungarian.[/quote]

i dont care if you arent american or not..you are still a race of some king and when you bash my race i believe its called racism right?
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 3:57am

Post 69 of 86

Coureur de Bois

Force: 1394 | Joined: 23rd Sep 2002 | Posts: 1127

VideoWrap User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

elementcinema wrote:


i dont care if you arent american or not..you are still a race of some king and when you bash my race i believe its called racism right?
Whoa, whoa dude. I wasn't bashing anyones race. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

I was just saying that a persons race isn't always the country they reside in.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 4:08am

Post 70 of 86

Gibs

Force: 1663 | Joined: 21st May 2002 | Posts: 1611

CompositeLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

We're arguing ourselves to death now...over the most pointless crap imaginable...I mean, who really cares how anyone types. confused

I understand, element, that you have opinions and like the express them and everything (which is perfectly fine), but there's really nothing wrong with O'Reilly expressing his own opinions either. And it has nothing to do with whether he has a tv show or not. They're about money. I think that reality shows are stupid, but I really have nothing wrong with people wasting their time watching them.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 4:13am

Post 71 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

amen to both of you
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 4:37am

Post 72 of 86

anonymous

elementcinema wrote:

how do we even know he is a cop? we dont know him personally unless someone does that i dont know of.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 4:41am

Post 73 of 86

Bowie

Force: 1330 | Joined: 11th Nov 2002 | Posts: 208

MacOS User

Gold Member

I'll log in now. You are very belittleing.

I had a picture here to compare to those in the cinama, some of you saw it. Then I thought, why bother. You have your agenda, go with it. So, just figure I'm a liar, fine. Call me a cry baby, fine. I'm not arguing with you because it got old weeks ago. Please, keep inmpressing us. You are so smart, you have so much life experience, so much to teach us immature sheep of a republcan dictator. Your insight has changed my mind. CHANGED MY LIFE! I'm going to Mass. to marry a tree tonight. I'll lobby all the states on the way to release all the violent criminals. I will preach AL Frankin to all I meet. I'll somehow convince the majority of this horrible country that we are all ruled by a king, that out votes don't matter, that the USA is a terrible place. I'll tell them that world opinion matters more than their personal values and morals. I'll teach them to verbally ridicule anyone I don't like. I'll join every web forum and interject random political opinions, in hope that someone, somewhere, will agree with me. Then I will be happy.

Last edited Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 6:37am; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 4:54am

Post 74 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Douglas County right?
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 4:57am

Post 75 of 86

anonymous

Aculag, you're in California now, right? I believe you are from here, near the Springs? Good eye for the uniform, or the flag. My oath is a matter of public record, but as asserted, I'll just pretend.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 6:49am

Post 76 of 86

Bowie

Force: 1330 | Joined: 11th Nov 2002 | Posts: 208

MacOS User

Gold Member

That was me again. Aculag, yes.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 8:33am

Post 77 of 86

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm from Monument. And it was the flag, by the way.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 2:19pm

Post 78 of 86

er-no

Force: 9531 | Joined: 24th Sep 2002 | Posts: 3964

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

This topic was definetely fueled with inspiration from Maddox.

No doubt!
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 9:54pm

Post 79 of 86

LtMcMurphy

Force: 1105 | Joined: 8th Jan 2003 | Posts: 583

Windows User

Member

Hi, I didn't have time to read all 6 pages of this, so I'll just say this:

SHUT UP ELEMENTCINEMA. Thats all I want, just for you to shut up. No one cares about your rants. We've already gone through this once before, when you first posted a string of unitelligable topics about how much you hate America. If you want attention so bad, skip the typing out long boring topics and just type in caps: READ MY MESSAGES. There's nothing I can do to make you stop your tyranic romp through the halls of this hallowed forum, so I won't make spineless threats. I'll just say that if you want respect here, get the picture and shut your trap before other unwilling participants step in it.

Note: this is not an insult, but a suggestion. If you feel the need to keep on with your witless crusade, be my guest, just keep my words with you at all times.
Posted: Fri, 6th Feb 2004, 10:34pm

Post 80 of 86

MechaForce

Force: 4654 | Joined: 3rd Aug 2001 | Posts: 1934

FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

elementcinema wrote:

when you bash my race i believe its called racism right?
Yes you're correct! Guess what else? Being from Canada doesn't make your race Canadian. Thats why it's not racism.

And spacing your thoughts (like this) helps you prove your points better, and lets people read your post without constantly thinking "Man, this guy is not smart."

But, I guess as it turns out, it doesn't matter either way.
Posted: Sat, 7th Feb 2004, 9:56pm

Post 81 of 86

Frozenpede

Force: 630 | Joined: 28th Jan 2004 | Posts: 1113

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

ok, it looks like Im going against the grain here but I dont think O'reilly is being hypocritical at all, he says that pepsi should not pay ludacris because (O'Reily beleives) he is immoral, he does not say that there should be a LAW or government action so he is still endorsing freedom and in a free economy pepsi can choose who they want, and in a free nation Bill can oppose what he wants. I dont agree with Bill on this issue but the man is very educated and knows what he is talking about and I have agreed with him on other issues. So Im not sure its giving him the respect he deserves to say he dosnt deserve a show
Posted: Sat, 7th Feb 2004, 10:02pm

Post 82 of 86

Waser

Force: 4731 | Joined: 7th Sep 2003 | Posts: 3111

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

SuperUser

just wondering frozen, have you read the book, or at least a certaiain passage of his book "those who trespass?" that is why people say he is a dumbass about the pepsi thing

sorry if the was already mentioned, but im just popping in from a LAN party
Posted: Sat, 7th Feb 2004, 10:08pm

Post 83 of 86

Frozenpede

Force: 630 | Joined: 28th Jan 2004 | Posts: 1113

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

no I havnt but I watch the tv show a lot.
Posted: Sat, 7th Feb 2004, 10:50pm

Post 84 of 86

elementcinema

Force: 436 | Joined: 17th Dec 2003 | Posts: 814

Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

LtMcMurphy wrote:

Hi, I didn't have time to read all 6 pages of this, so I'll just say this:
I didnt have time to read your whole post because I DONT CARE! if you maybe have read the 6 pages, you wouldve realized that this has been long over.
Posted: Sun, 8th Feb 2004, 9:21am

Post 85 of 86

anonymous

"Ashley was now wearing only brief white panties. She had signaled her desire by removing her shirt and skirt, and by leaning back on the couch. She closed her eyes, concentrating on nothing but Shannons tongue and lips. He gently teased her by licking the areas around her most sensitive erogenous zone. Then he slipped her panties down her legs and, within seconds, his tongue was inside her, moving rapidly."

I bet this has been brought up before, but some people say he is a hypocrite because he called a boycott on pepsi because of the sexual way Ludacris depicted women, when the quote above this is from OReilly's book, Those Who Trespass.
Posted: Sun, 8th Feb 2004, 9:25am

Post 86 of 86

anonymous

by the way, this was pointed out in Al Franken's book, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. I don't want to to credit for this hilarious discovery