Post 1 of 3
1. Make sure you have the Matrox Codecs installed
2. Now download this converter http://www.download.com/Stoik-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10205771.html?tag=lst-0-3
3. Now go into the converter, select the input file, select a location and name for output file, and select MatroxDVCPRO50 then convert the file
4. Now if you try watching the clip in Windows Media Player you only get a black screen however you can send it to alamdv2 and it will work
5. Congratulations you got the file into AlamDV2 and the quality, even though a converter was used, has been preserved!