You are viewing an archive of the old fxhome.com forums. The community has since moved to hitfilm.com.

The IZ! New ipod speaker and cool gadget!

Posted: Thu, 3rd Nov 2005, 11:33pm

Post 1 of 32

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Check out this new gadget at: http://www.zizzle.com/products/iz/index.html
It acts as an ipod speaker, and flashes lights to your music, as well as commenting on your listening tastes. You can even mix your own music with it. Its $40 US dollars.
Posted: Thu, 3rd Nov 2005, 11:58pm

Post 2 of 32

TimmyD

Force: 2646 | Joined: 18th Feb 2004 | Posts: 2507

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

that is one of the most idiotic looking things ive ever seen in my life.

Thanks, serpent. razz

Last edited Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 12:14am; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 12:08am

Post 3 of 32

Serpent

Force: 5426 | Joined: 26th Dec 2003 | Posts: 6515

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

I agree. I think gay is not the right word, because this product is in no way targeted directly for homesexuals. But since you, Timmy, are a 13 year old, I assume you mean it is stupid, and I agree.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 12:29am

Post 4 of 32

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Thanks for the great feedback. razz
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 12:40am

Post 5 of 32

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Serpent wrote:

But since you, Timmy, are a 13 year old, I assume you mean it is stupid, and I agree.
I'm sorry but you are in no place to say that. As if you're SO much older than he is and therefore so much wiser.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 12:41am

Post 6 of 32

Waser

Force: 4731 | Joined: 7th Sep 2003 | Posts: 3111

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

SuperUser

oh my god, please tell me that thing is real. PLEASE TELL ME THAT THING IS REAL.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 12:43am

Post 7 of 32

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Yes.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:06am

Post 8 of 32

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

That's amazing
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:08am

Post 9 of 32

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Are you being sarcastic?
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:10am

Post 10 of 32

Serpent

Force: 5426 | Joined: 26th Dec 2003 | Posts: 6515

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Aculag wrote:

Serpent wrote:

But since you, Timmy, are a 13 year old, I assume you mean it is stupid, and I agree.
I'm sorry but you are in no place to say that. As if you're SO much older than he is and therefore so much wiser.
Acualg, you took that a little too seriously. And actually, I have moved way past that after I have learned more about society. I never compared my age to his, and when you are young, 3 years actually does make a difference. I am much more mature than my sister and any of her friends, who are or are about to be 13. I am certainly more mature than the level he stooped to, and I know he is above that. I was just saying that many people at that age are like that, more than in highschool at least. You have quoted me for comments like this in the past, and you need to take it less literally ( didn't mean it figuratively, but just don't take it so seriously.) Or maybe I am taking your comment to seriously. wink
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:10am

Post 11 of 32

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

No... that really is amazing
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:24am

Post 12 of 32

TimmyD

Force: 2646 | Joined: 18th Feb 2004 | Posts: 2507

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Serpent wrote:

Aculag wrote:

Serpent wrote:

But since you, Timmy, are a 13 year old, I assume you mean it is stupid, and I agree.
I'm sorry but you are in no place to say that. As if you're SO much older than he is and therefore so much wiser.
Acualg, you took that a little too seriously. And actually, I have moved way past that after I have learned more about society. I never compared my age to his, and when you are young, 3 years actually does make a difference. I am much more mature than my sister and any of her friends, who are or are about to be 13. I am certainly more mature than the level he stooped to, and I know he is above that. I was just saying that many people at that age are like that, more than in highschool at least. You have quoted me for comments like this in the past, and you need to take it less literally ( didn't mean it figuratively, but just don't take it so seriously.) Or maybe I am taking your comment to seriously. wink
13 year old sisters and friends you say? Deepcoiler or Film Freak, is she hot? razz
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:29am

Post 13 of 32

ben3308

Force: 5210 | Joined: 24th May 2004 | Posts: 6433

VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

TimmyD wrote:

Serpent wrote:

Aculag wrote:

Serpent wrote:

But since you, Timmy, are a 13 year old, I assume you mean it is stupid, and I agree.
I'm sorry but you are in no place to say that. As if you're SO much older than he is and therefore so much wiser.
Acualg, you took that a little too seriously. And actually, I have moved way past that after I have learned more about society. I never compared my age to his, and when you are young, 3 years actually does make a difference. I am much more mature than my sister and any of her friends, who are or are about to be 13. I am certainly more mature than the level he stooped to, and I know he is above that. I was just saying that many people at that age are like that, more than in highschool at least. You have quoted me for comments like this in the past, and you need to take it less literally ( didn't mean it figuratively, but just don't take it so seriously.) Or maybe I am taking your comment to seriously. wink
13 year old sisters and friends you say? Deepcoiler or Film Freak, is she hot? razz
Garsh. Little kids. wink 13 and 16-year-olds are like 3 and 6-year-olds. There's a WORLD of difference.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:29am

Post 14 of 32

Serpent

Force: 5426 | Joined: 26th Dec 2003 | Posts: 6515

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Uh, she is their cousin you perve. smile

Oh, the gadget thing. How is it cool? It sounds like a speaker that tells me my opinion...
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:30am

Post 15 of 32

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Which is awesome
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 1:33am

Post 16 of 32

A Pickle

Force: 1235 | Joined: 7th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1280

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Kind of like those audio-reactive cold cathodes that've been on PC's fer years....

*cough*
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:05am

Post 17 of 32

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Actually, it's ipod speaker system. cool
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:11am

Post 18 of 32

TimmyD

Force: 2646 | Joined: 18th Feb 2004 | Posts: 2507

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Serpent wrote:

Uh, she is their cousin you perve. smile
My point exactly. Who else would give me the blunt truth like they would? Hm? twisted
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:13am

Post 19 of 32

Deepcoiler

Force: 435 | Joined: 18th Jun 2004 | Posts: 541

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

TimmyD wrote:

Serpent wrote:

Uh, she is their cousin you perve. smile
My point exactly. Who else would give me the blunt truth like they would? Hm? twisted
Well, for one thing, I haven't even seen in her like 5 years.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:15am

Post 20 of 32

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Can we PLEASE talk about the unusual-looking ipod robot thing with lights and stuff?
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:22am

Post 21 of 32

Bryce007

Force: 1910 | Joined: 5th Apr 2003 | Posts: 2609

VideoWrap User Windows User

Gold Member

I sense a little Envy from filmfreak here...Its possible he might be jealous, and its also possible a tragic love triangle is forming at this very minute.


That speaker system seems like it could only be marketed towards 2 year olds. No middle schooler in they're right mind would be caught dead with it. Well, actually, they probably would be "found" dead next to it.

Last edited Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:42am; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:24am

Post 22 of 32

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Bryce007 wrote:

I sense a little Envy from filmfreak here...Its possible be might be jealous, and its also possible a tragic love triangle is forming at this very minute.


That speaker system seems like it could only be marketed towards 2 year olds. No middle school in they're right mind would be caught dead with it. Well, actually, they probably would be "found" dead.
Surrreeeee......
First off, she's my cousin, so I have no idea what your talking about. And next, yeah, it may look stupid, but it's low priced and good quality I think.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 2:49am

Post 23 of 32

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

TimmyD wrote:

Deepcoiler or Film Freak, is she hot? razz
If you use the word "hot" todescribe 13 year olds, you've got a lot to learn. wink
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 5:32am

Post 24 of 32

Aculag

Force: 8365 | Joined: 21st Jun 2002 | Posts: 8581

EffectsLab Lite User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

atom wrote:

TimmyD wrote:

Deepcoiler or Film Freak, is she hot? razz
If you use the word "hot" todescribe 13 year olds, you've got a lot to learn. wink
Not if you're 13.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 5:48am

Post 25 of 32

Waser

Force: 4731 | Joined: 7th Sep 2003 | Posts: 3111

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

SuperUser

If i can hook my shuffle up to that thing, I'm getting it. You don't even know.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 5:52am

Post 26 of 32

ben3308

Force: 5210 | Joined: 24th May 2004 | Posts: 6433

VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

This advertising is pathetic. One of the supposed "middle schoolers" playing with this thing totally has a beard.

Who who is old enough to be bearded would, in their right mind, purchase that god-forsaken thing? Oh, right, Waser would.

Oh, quick joke here:

My girlfriend calls me a pedophile. I say, "Pedophile? That's a pretty big word for a 12 year old!"
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 6:22am

Post 27 of 32

Waser

Force: 4731 | Joined: 7th Sep 2003 | Posts: 3111

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

SuperUser

My girlfriend calls me th- oh sh*t, I own an Iz.
Posted: Fri, 4th Nov 2005, 9:28pm

Post 28 of 32

Serpent

Force: 5426 | Joined: 26th Dec 2003 | Posts: 6515

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Ben, those do look like highschoolers, but I did know some kids who had beards in 8th, 7th, and even a few in 6th grade. I agree with Bryce on what it should be marketed toward.
Posted: Sat, 5th Nov 2005, 4:40am

Post 29 of 32

cantaclaro

Force: 2036 | Joined: 24th Oct 2001 | Posts: 875

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

ben3308 wrote:

TimmyD wrote:

Serpent wrote:

Aculag wrote:

Serpent wrote:

But since you, Timmy, are a 13 year old, I assume you mean it is stupid, and I agree.
I'm sorry but you are in no place to say that. As if you're SO much older than he is and therefore so much wiser.
Acualg, you took that a little too seriously. And actually, I have moved way past that after I have learned more about society. I never compared my age to his, and when you are young, 3 years actually does make a difference. I am much more mature than my sister and any of her friends, who are or are about to be 13. I am certainly more mature than the level he stooped to, and I know he is above that. I was just saying that many people at that age are like that, more than in highschool at least. You have quoted me for comments like this in the past, and you need to take it less literally ( didn't mean it figuratively, but just don't take it so seriously.) Or maybe I am taking your comment to seriously. wink
13 year old sisters and friends you say? Deepcoiler or Film Freak, is she hot? razz
Garsh. Little kids. wink 13 and 16-year-olds are like 3 and 6-year-olds. There's a WORLD of difference.
Says the 16 year old.

But yeah that thing is G-H-E-Y, ghey.
Posted: Sat, 5th Nov 2005, 5:05am

Post 30 of 32

rogolo

Force: 5436 | Joined: 29th May 2005 | Posts: 1513

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 4 User MacOS User

Gold Member

The Website wrote:

Poseable- he stands on any single leg
HELLYEAH! What else do you need? I have always had problems with similar products, so thank you Zizzle, now I can finally use a one-legged amateur beat mixer! This will solve all of my problems.....YYYEEEEESSSSSS!
Posted: Sat, 5th Nov 2005, 7:02am

Post 31 of 32

Remco Gerritsen

Force: 578 | Joined: 4th Mar 2005 | Posts: 517

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Let's say, it looks a bit "artistic" if we talk positive 'bout it.
Posted: Sat, 5th Nov 2005, 7:29am

Post 32 of 32

ben3308

Force: 5210 | Joined: 24th May 2004 | Posts: 6433

VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

rogolo wrote:

The Website wrote:

Poseable- he stands on any single leg
HELLYEAH! What else do you need? I have always had problems with similar products, so thank you Zizzle, now I can finally use a one-legged amateur beat mixer! This will solve all of my problems.....YYYEEEEESSSSSS!
rogolo totally just satisfied himself to a picture if IZ there.