You are viewing an archive of the old fxhome.com forums. The community has since moved to hitfilm.com.

Should I buy now? Also...

Posted: Mon, 14th Nov 2005, 10:41am

Post 1 of 5

Marcopolo1

Force: 0 | Joined: 30th Oct 2005 | Posts: 43

Windows User

Member

I know I saw this on here somewhere but I can't seem to find it. My questions are , Should I wait for the next Chromanator or should I buy the current version if I some time soon down the line want it. Also, when is the next version of Chromanator comeing out?
Posted: Mon, 14th Nov 2005, 8:22pm

Post 2 of 5

TimmyD

Force: 2646 | Joined: 18th Feb 2004 | Posts: 2507

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

My advice would be if youve got the money, to buy now. The price will probably increase as they upgrade it, although when they upgrade it is still to be determined.
Posted: Wed, 16th Nov 2005, 7:37am

Post 3 of 5

Marcopolo1

Force: 0 | Joined: 30th Oct 2005 | Posts: 43

Windows User

Member

Ok, thanks for the reply TimmyD. I will think about buying it biggrin.
Posted: Wed, 16th Nov 2005, 9:00am

Post 4 of 5

jotoki

Force: 1855 | Joined: 28th Dec 2001 | Posts: 630

VisionLab User Windows User

Gold Member

they have a webchat on NOV 30th the is gonna detail future plans so that might give you more info to help you decide when to buy
Posted: Thu, 17th Nov 2005, 11:32pm

Post 5 of 5

film freak

Force: 1353 | Joined: 18th Sep 2004 | Posts: 1109

Windows User MacOS User

Member

BUYBUYBUY!!!!!!! Just kidding.
Wait for THE BIG ONE for sure.