Post 1 of 3
i´m totaly new here (and to the material of videomaking/editing) and i have some questions wich i hope some of you can answere. im thinking about to buy me Chromanator and EffectsLab but first i want to know something about EffectLab. i did download the demos and test them a bit so i dont know if there is more stuff in the full version. so my questions are:
- are there more than 3 effects in the full version (or to download) than muzzle,lightswords and particles?
- are the "plug-ins" new effects or what exact is a "plug-in"?
- can i use the plug-ins from AlamDV(any vesion but i think the most is from AlamDV2) in EffectsLab too?
- can i use the "plug-in maker" from AlamDV for EffectsLab too?
- can i make some "3D-models" (like i saw at the plug-ins, for example an droid from StarWars wich is walking arround) with EffectLab? if not how can i make some and animate them?(if i need another programm please tell me wich, maybe there are some for free?), and can i "animate" them in EffectsLab? (i mean let them walk,jump or what else? i guess i can this only if i can build them in EL)
- are the upcoming effects (like lens flare) for EL free for download? (if i buy now EL, can i download them for free or must i buy the new version too?)
- is it possible to "edit"/makeing some effects in a computer generated scene?(for example if i capture a scene from a pc game (with fraps or something) or even build a own scene (with maya,3Dmax, Ulead Cool 3D PS or something else and convert them to an avi format)
- can i make more than makeing gun and lightswords effects with EL? i read somewere that is possible to make ,for example, "weather effects", is that true? are tutorials in progres for something like this? btw i think your tutorials are realy GREAT
i guess that are for now all questions i have
thanks for answerering
PS:please forgive me my english, not my mother language