Coming from you Solthar that made my day. What I did was....
I am opening up a wall between my kitchen and living room so...... I ran and grabed my camera!
1. I filmed me with the gun in the living room.
2. I took a pole and bashed it through the first layer of sheet rock
3. I added the holes 1 at a time by garbage masking around them
4. Added mussle flashes with ALAMDV
5. Filmed blank wall in kitchen
6. Filmed me screaming
7. Bashed hole while standing in living room.
8. Used the "Solthar erase film strip" technique to remove the pole
9. Garbage masked me into the scene
10. Enlarged 1 hole so you could see my face in the last scene
11. Added sound and title and ta-da!
Very fun to film and make. Looking back I would have:
1. Added the shell casings.
2. Done another scene with a large calibur gun
3. Done a third scene with a rocket
4. Been way more careful on lighting. The shadows almost made the cuts undoable.
Now I am looking very closely at my home improvement project and those of my friends