Post 1 of 19
FXhome under attack!
Early this morning the FXhome logo was badly damaged in a sudden and unprovoked machine gun attack. It didn't take malone long to track down the perpetrators of this heinous act, at which point we unleashed xcession. Needless to say, we don't think they'll be trying it again.
On the plus side, we just so happened to have a camera pointing in the general direction of the logo and caught the entire attack on video!
Despite the danger to his own life, Cogz ran in and managed to retrieve the footage, which we were surprised to find made for a rather good credit animation.
Product updates coming soon!
We've got some exciting updates on the way for all FXhome products. Having kept a close eye on the community over the last couple of months, we've been busy implementing changes and improvements in all areas, based on your feedback.
Here are some of the highlights to look forward to:
• Speed improvements to the render engine - up to 10x faster in some cases! Everything should be a little bit faster, but some projects will experience a huge speed boost when rendering.
• Color sampling in mixed media projects is now much more efficient.
• Improved keying quality in CompositeLab and VisionLab HD.
• Easy access to filter presets using the new FXpreset timeline button and Effects browser weblink.
• Auto-update functionality added - never miss an update or new features and have it download automatically!
• Redesigned preferences dialog.
• Lots of cosmetic changes to improve the appearance and use of the interface, plus various issue fixes and other additions.
Keep an eye on FXhome.com to make sure you don't miss out!
Competition enters final month!
Somehow we've already hit the second month of 2006 (where does the time go?), which can only mean one thing: the competition deadline is creeping up on us again - and this time there won't be an extension!
If you want to be in with a chance of winning VisionLab HD, worth over $500, now's the time to get filming!