Post 1 of 15
New installers for the Windows and Mac versions of all FXhome products are now available. It is recommended that all users update their software at the earliest opportunity.
This will be the first time our brand new auto-update system kicks in. If you launch any of the v939 programs then they should automatically detect this new update. They will then give you the option to download and install the update via the program. Please try out this new streamlined install and tell us how it goes.
This is a big update with many new/improved features including:
• Multiple language support! You can now use the programs in English, Italian, Spanish, French or German. If you speak these languages, please give us feedback on the translation quality and alternatives for the few places where the current translation strings are too long.
• Massively improved save/load times.
• Significantly improved copy & paste system which should make working on the timeline much easier.
• Redesigned speed tools are now far more useful. Access it from an object's menu to change speed and re-time keyframes, using either a percentage or timecode value.
• Fixed an issue with the Day-for-Night filter. If you have old versions of the Bright Sun, Red Alert Pro or Lights Out presets, please delete them and download the new versions. Existing projects using the filter will need the gamma slider adjusted.
• Fixed a blending issue with the Light Spill filter. Existing projects may need to have their Light Spill blend option reset.
• Lots of other tweaks and improvements to masks, image and media support, rendering and the interface in general. Check the changelogs for full details.
NOTE : Problems with the auto-update system for some users have caused us to switch it off for this release. We'll be working to sort this out for the next release, for now update manually as you have before. Thanks.