You are viewing an archive of the old fxhome.com forums. The community has since moved to hitfilm.com.

Government Out to Get FXHome Crew Once Again...

Posted: Wed, 26th Jul 2006, 9:36pm

Post 1 of 40

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Here's the full story. Sorry boys, the good times just had to come to an end. cool
Posted: Wed, 26th Jul 2006, 9:45pm

Post 2 of 40

Arktic

Force: 9977 | Joined: 10th Nov 2003 | Posts: 2785

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Thank god.

I absoloutley cannot stand it when fat, ugly men decide to force their ugly torsos upon the rest of us.
Posted: Wed, 26th Jul 2006, 10:28pm

Post 3 of 40

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

But maybe they express their opinions on the state of global politics through their chest hair, in which case this would be a violation of freedom of expression!
Posted: Wed, 26th Jul 2006, 10:51pm

Post 4 of 40

Sollthar

Force: 13360 | Joined: 30th Oct 2001 | Posts: 6094

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

While they're at it, they should ban green sweatshirts too. I can't stand being forced to look at a green sweatshirt.

And women with small breasts should be forced to wear a pushup, would just be so much nicer.

Oh, and not to forget these silly jamaican hats... Ban those too. hate them.
Posted: Wed, 26th Jul 2006, 11:27pm

Post 5 of 40

er-no

Force: 9531 | Joined: 24th Sep 2002 | Posts: 3964

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

I have a photograph of Marco in a pair of boxers.

I wonder how much its worth? Anyone?
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 12:26am

Post 6 of 40

DigiSm89

Force: 815 | Joined: 2nd Jun 2002 | Posts: 1898

Windows User

Member

er-no wrote:

I have a photograph of Marco in a pair of boxers.

I wonder how much its worth? Anyone?
Well, I have a sample of Pooky's chest hair.

Take that. snooty


(And yes, I was a little shocked at its existence)
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 1:47am

Post 7 of 40

TimmyD

Force: 2646 | Joined: 18th Feb 2004 | Posts: 2507

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 2:07am

Post 8 of 40

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

There's no need to show us all your private stash, Tim. wink
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 2:34am

Post 9 of 40

Fill

Force: 1257 | Joined: 1st Jul 2005 | Posts: 1652

CompositeLab Lite User EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

TimmyD wrote:

McDonalds has prevailed again. smile
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 2:55am

Post 10 of 40

Gnome326

Force: 10 | Joined: 21st Mar 2005 | Posts: 436

Windows User

Member

I think there's something wrong by saying you can't walk around with your shirt off in public, regardless if its pleasent to look at. Grant it, I probably wouldn't want to look at them either, but does that mean I have a right to tell them what they can and can't do especially if its not physically hurting anyone?
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 4:12am

Post 11 of 40

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Define physically hurting someone. My retna are now permanently damages. Thanks timmy.
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 8:21am

Post 12 of 40

Simon K Jones

Force: 27955 | Joined: 1st Jan 2002 | Posts: 11683

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 5 Pro User MuzzlePlug User PowerPlug User PhotoKey 3 Plug-in User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User

FXhome Team Member

Arktic wrote:

Thank god.

I absoloutley cannot stand it when fat, ugly men decide to force their ugly torsos upon the rest of us.
Arktic agrees with the Daily Mail! I'm going to remember this moment.


As for banning bare chests - how utterly ridiculous. Sure, I find it rather unpleasant to look at as well, but to ban it and give police power to enforce that ban is like some kind of Orwellian comedy sketch.

There's lots of things I find unpleasant: doesn't mean I have any right to stop them from happening.
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 3:06pm

Post 13 of 40

Arktic

Force: 9977 | Joined: 10th Nov 2003 | Posts: 2785

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Arktic agrees with the Daily Mail! I'm going to remember this moment.
Tarn - even a broken clock is right twice a day wink

Anyhow, if you don't have a right to stop me from doing things you think are unpleasant, I plan on visiting you whilst wearing nothing at all, maybe following you around for a bit. You probably won't like that, but hey! It's my right to expose my naked self to you and you can't stop me razz

Sollthar - it's not a case of taste as with green sweaters or Jamaican hats, but rather one of decency.

Last edited Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 3:09pm; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 3:08pm

Post 14 of 40

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Arktic wrote:

It's my right to expose my naked self to you and you can't stop me razz
I'm going to quote that someday.
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 4:03pm

Post 15 of 40

DigiSm89

Force: 815 | Joined: 2nd Jun 2002 | Posts: 1898

Windows User

Member

I think you just did. razz


*runs to nearest computer to make digital copies of Type Pooky chesthair*
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 4:06pm

Post 16 of 40

TimmyD

Force: 2646 | Joined: 18th Feb 2004 | Posts: 2507

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

mVPstar wrote:

I think you just did. razz


*runs to nearest computer to make digital copies of Type Pooky chesthair*
May I ask how you came to aquire this sample of Type Pooky chest hair?
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 4:17pm

Post 17 of 40

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Ditto. neutral
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 6:48pm

Post 18 of 40

DigiSm89

Force: 815 | Joined: 2nd Jun 2002 | Posts: 1898

Windows User

Member

Hybrid gave it to me.
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 11:33pm

Post 19 of 40

Sollthar

Force: 13360 | Joined: 30th Oct 2001 | Posts: 6094

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Sollthar - it's not a case of taste as with green sweaters or Jamaican hats, but rather one of decency.
I honestly believe this law is one of the most ridicolous and scary things I've heard in a long time... I read your statement once again

I absoloutley cannot stand it when fat, ugly men decide to force their ugly torsos upon the rest of us.
Hm, clearly, it isn't about the decency of removing your shirt in public, but about the FAT, UGLY MEN that do so. So you seriously believe it was the same problem if only MUSCULAR, GOOD LOOKING MEN would do so? I doubt it...

Officially banning something because it's unpleasant to look at is, by definition, TASTE - not a matter of decency (Decency by itself is a matter of culture and therefore again, taste...)


The whole idea gives an utterly sad and poor image of a society to me. Whats the next step from there? Maybe divide a population into cathegories? The good looking ones, who are nice to look at and the fat and ugly ones? Maybe the first could walk freely while the latter are only allowed late at night and live in designated ghettos?

I find this very worrying to say the least, and I hope if ever anyone even thinks of a similar law in switzerland, they'll get laughed out of the parliment.

Anyhow, if you don't have a right to stop me from doing things you think are unpleasant, I plan on visiting you whilst wearing nothing at all, maybe following you around for a bit. You probably won't like that, but hey! It's my right to expose my naked self to you and you can't stop me
Obviously, the line must be drawn somewhere. And it's difficult where this is.
Your example is a vastly different case, because the behaviour you describe is clearly targeting another person (following you around) so you're actively trying to embarass someone else.
If you run around naked randomly, you're more willing to do so around me if you want, I couldn't care less. I saw you chewing your toenails... so much to decency... wink
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 11:41pm

Post 20 of 40

Harvey

Force: 2050 | Joined: 29th Apr 2005 | Posts: 513

VisionLab User MacOS User

Gold Member

Sollthar wrote:

I hope if ever anyone even thinks of a similar law in switzerland, they'll get laughed out of the parliment.
But since the Swiss are like Ents it would take an eternity for the law to be passed and by that time no one would care. razz
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 11:43pm

Post 21 of 40

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

The main reason people do not walk around naked is out of shame or embarassment. Most of us have been raised to wear proper attire when going out in public and that nudity should be associated with sexuality.

If we went back to no one wearing clothing and had that attitude, nudity would no longer be associated with sexuality, but merely everyday life. Although for me it would be hard to go through life seeing other men naked, the reward may be nice to see the women smile However, I revert back to my previous statement. The only reason I am wanting to see women naked is because I can't on a daily basis in person and it is taboo to do so.

We could erradicate soft core porn if nudity laws were banished wink

I guess, as we all know, this will never happen due to what is engrained into our minds...But I agree with Sollthar because this law creates a double standard based on looks; which was the initial reason (shame of oneself) that clothes were necessary in the first place. (other than just the ability to stay warm and protection from the elements.)
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 11:43pm

Post 22 of 40

Sollthar

Force: 13360 | Joined: 30th Oct 2001 | Posts: 6094

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Hehe, you're probably right.

Allthough most of our law discussions actually end in nomansland because people forget what they were talking about along the way. wink
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 11:49pm

Post 23 of 40

Sollthar

Force: 13360 | Joined: 30th Oct 2001 | Posts: 6094

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

which was the initial reason (shame of oneself) that clothes were necessary in the first place. (other than just the ability to stay warm and protection from the elements.)
I believe it was the other way round really. But anyways, that's an entirely different matter smile
Posted: Thu, 27th Jul 2006, 11:57pm

Post 24 of 40

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Well I believe loosely in 'the good book' but I understand your point.

I guess no matter which came first it dissapoints me about the law and our attitude towards things. Obviously me saying 'our' is not a representation of anything but my own opinion. However, like I stated before why can't people walk around naked? Forget about 'decency.' Decency, like Sollthar said is subjective and cannot be defined IMO by a law.

I tell you what, if they let people walk around nude a lot more guys would look each other in the eyes. That's for damn sure.
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 12:04am

Post 25 of 40

Sollthar

Force: 13360 | Joined: 30th Oct 2001 | Posts: 6094

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Hehe, I agree.

Decency COULD be defined by law, but I seriously deeply don't believe it should be.
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 12:13am

Post 26 of 40

er-no

Force: 9531 | Joined: 24th Sep 2002 | Posts: 3964

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

ENGLAND PREVAILS!

no?
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 3:04am

Post 27 of 40

Fill

Force: 1257 | Joined: 1st Jul 2005 | Posts: 1652

CompositeLab Lite User EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

Well what sucks for me is that I'm short. If I were taller then I wouldn't have to look at man boobs. *shudders*

This is the sole reason I've always hated beaches. They just need to be polite and where a white t-shirt. Fat women just goes down a whole other road. sick

But supposedly in England the fat people rate is lower. Yes Arktic, it's worse here. neutral
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 4:27am

Post 28 of 40

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Tell me about it. My first reaction when coming out of the car when I went to Boston was "Oh my god, they're all fat!" razz
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 7:50am

Post 29 of 40

Simon K Jones

Force: 27955 | Joined: 1st Jan 2002 | Posts: 11683

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 5 Pro User MuzzlePlug User PowerPlug User PhotoKey 3 Plug-in User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User

FXhome Team Member

"My god, it's full of fat..."


Oh, and well said sollthar.

sfb also highlighted a general problem with most societies, which is that nudity is seen as being the same as sexuality, when in fact they're totally separate things.
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 11:29am

Post 30 of 40

Arktic

Force: 9977 | Joined: 10th Nov 2003 | Posts: 2785

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Sollthar - I understand what you're saying, but I do disagree.

I think of it like this - call it whatever you want (taste, decency etc) - but in the end it comes down to being polite or having manners.

Now, I have nothing against nudity, per say. But it is something that offends a large number, if not the majority, of the British public (we're British remember). So I do think it's very impolite that people would selfishly go around imposing their nakedness on people, without thinking about what other people will think of it. I think that's just bad manners - especially when it's in an area where it's not an expected behaviour. On the beach, at a park, a swimming pool or on a football pitch in hot weather, it's expected (and accepted) that people will be taking their clothes off. But it just seems rude and impolite to go around semi-naked when you're just out shopping.

If I was in the park, and I didn't like looking at the naked people, I'd move away, I'd find a different part of the beach to enjoy - but when I'm at work, I can't just go "hm, I'll just go home", because I'm earning the money that pays my rent, so I'm effectively forced to put up with it, which I don't think is fair. And remember, this isn't a law against being semi-naked in public - far from it; it's just about not wearing clothes in areas like town centres or shops. I'd agree with you if it was a law against not wearing a top while you're at the beach, but it's not.

Some people might say "you can't use the law to make people use good manners!", but this is nothing new. There are laws in this country that stop people from using 'abusive' or 'insulting' words with the intent to alarm or cause harassment to someone. That basically means it's illegal to swear at someone in public. Some people would say that's an infringement of people's rights - but to me, that just seems pretty common sense. I wouldn't shout a list of obscenities at someone in the street, because I don't know who's around or who would be offended by using those words. That's just manners, it's the way I was brought up. Likewise, I don't see why I, or other people, should be subjected to nakedness that I don't want to see, so why shouldn't there be a law against it?

Cheers,
Arktic.
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 11:54am

Post 31 of 40

Simon K Jones

Force: 27955 | Joined: 1st Jan 2002 | Posts: 11683

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 5 Pro User MuzzlePlug User PowerPlug User PhotoKey 3 Plug-in User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User

FXhome Team Member

Rating: +1

Arktic wrote:

Some people might say "you can't use the law to make people use good manners!", but this is nothing new. There are laws in this country that stop people from using 'abusive' or 'insulting' words with the intent to alarm or cause harassment to someone. That basically means it's illegal to swear at someone in public. Some people would say that's an infringement of people's rights - but to me, that just seems pretty common sense.
Yes, but totally pointless to work into law, as demonstrated by the fact that people still shout and scream at each other using abusive language, and the police do absolutely nothing: they have better things to be doing. And good job too, I don't look forward to the day when police start cracking down on common, otherwise law-abiding civilians for such frivolous 'offences'.

The law is not the place for stuff like this - teach it in school, encourage kids to grow up to have manners and be polite and considerate, sure. But you can't simply force people to be like that by shoving it into the law.

Plus it's all 'thin edge of the wedge' stuff. First wearing hoodies is made illegal, next thing you know old ladies are being thrown out of pubs for wearing hats, then people aren't allowed to go topless in the street, then women aren't allowed to show bare arms or legs in public, then they have to cover up entirely to protect their 'honour', then young people aren't allowed out after 7pm, because older people find them too 'abusive'. These things always steamroller, mainly because people always think "ah well, it doesn't affect me!" - until, eventually, it does, and there's nobody left to back you up.

Basically, once you start down that path, forever will it dominate your destiny. smile

Last edited Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 2:14pm; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 2:11pm

Post 32 of 40

Sollthar

Force: 13360 | Joined: 30th Oct 2001 | Posts: 6094

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Rating: +2

call it whatever you want (taste, decency etc) - but in the end it comes down to being polite or having manners.
Being polite or having manners is, as I have said, a cultural agreement between people that is in constant change, therefore it should by definition not be subject to an enforced law - wheter you're british or not.
Being polite or having manners is also not restricted to a culture, but to small entities like even a relationship between two people.

For example, on some family tables it is considered polite not to get up until everyone has finished his dinner. Good manners is waiting until everyone has their dinner before you start eating yourself, and waiting until everyone has finished before you get up.
On other family tables, people don't even eat together and they're perfectly fine that way. And the good manners are, when you write down once you've finished something.
Try sitting these two families on the same table and you're bound to have some sort of conflict arising, saw that happen many times.

So should a law now be created what manners are? And these laws be forced by police? Should someone be arrested for not eating with his family? For not waiting to get up until the others have finished?

MANNERS is the last thing in the word that should be written in a law forceable by police.

But nudity is something that offends a large number, if not the majority, of the British public (we're British remember)
Which, to me, is questionable to begin with. I mean, we're not talking about people having sex in open streets or wibbling their penises in your face, but for wearing no shirt... But that's just me.

Some people might say "you can't use the law to make people use good manners!"
I'm not saying you can't, obviously you can... I'm saying you shouldn't... That's two very different things.

That basically means it's illegal to swear at someone in public. Some people would say that's an infringement of people's rights - but to me, that just seems pretty common sense.
I tell you what I see in this:
Peoples intersocial behaviour is a wild mixture of empathy, tolerance, agreement and disagreement. And you're right, there's lots of laws that would technically force people to have "good" manners (Which is a matter of view). That, to me, is a statement of a poor society really. It reflects a society unable to deal with these matters on common sense and communicate it on a reasonable level. LAW to me is the exact oposite of common sense. Where common sense doesn't work, a law needs to be created, to force people into a certain behavior pattern. And you seem to be a good example of a majority of peopel who don't even question that anymore, who seem to believe creating a law is a solution to a problem, that is on an entirely different level.

it's just about not wearing clothes in areas like town centres or shops. I'd agree with you if it was a law against not wearing a top while you're at the beach, but it's not
It's not the law per se I question, it's the idea behind it. The pure thought this could be a good idea to solve a problem, by creating a law, forcing people into a certain behaviour. Because as Tarn and I correctly pointed out, where do you draw the line? Surely, there's loads of things you or other people find offensive and don't want to see? (I seriously don't like those jamacain hats)

There are laws in this country that stop people from using 'abusive' or 'insulting' words with the intent to alarm or cause harassment to someone.
Yes, which is exactly what I mean. There are very little thought or plans going into finding the reason why people would use abusive or insulting words in the first place, trying to find a solution to that. They rather simply forbid it by using a law, thinking the problem is solved. And it isn't.

I wouldn't shout a list of obscenities at someone in the street, because I don't know who's around or who would be offended by using those words.
But you'd chew your toenails in someone elses bedroom, arguing it being a perfectly normal thing to do. Even though I'm making fun of it and found it pretty hilarious, that was absolutely not what I'd consider good manners myself - which is exactly the point. People have entirely different ideas of manners and acceptable behavior patterns and people should be able to openly discuss it, simply accept others ideas of good manners or change their own behaviours.
I bet I have done similar things, for example I tend to pick my nose every once in a while and I do so in places that might not be the ideal place for something like this. And I bet I have offended people by doing so or made people wonder about my behavior by doing so, even if I argue it's a perfectly normal thing to do etc.
But we, as human beings, should be able to find a solution to it, if one of us is actually bothered by something the other did.

And to me, wherever a law has to be made, we have failed as human beings. And especially common sense has failed.

I don't see why I, or other people, should be subjected to nakedness that I don't want to see, so why shouldn't there be a law against it?
Because it's entirely the wrong way to deal with this in my opinion.
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 5:33pm

Post 33 of 40

Fill

Force: 1257 | Joined: 1st Jul 2005 | Posts: 1652

CompositeLab Lite User EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

+1 For the longest post I've seen in months. eek
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 6:05pm

Post 34 of 40

sfbmovieco

Force: 2354 | Joined: 19th Mar 2002 | Posts: 1552

VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Like Tarn and Sollthar have said, where will it stop. If this law passes, what would stop them from making it illegal to be naked in your own home for purposes other than a shower with your bathroom locked with a deadbolt. Obviously this is the extreme end of the stick but its still possible
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 6:22pm

Post 35 of 40

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Pooky wrote:

Tell me about it. My first reaction when coming out of the car when I went to Boston was "Oh my god, they're all fat!" razz
You terrorist, you. wink

What's going on, eh? See any goo-d moovies lately after hockey, yah?
Posted: Fri, 28th Jul 2006, 6:33pm

Post 36 of 40

TimmyD

Force: 2646 | Joined: 18th Feb 2004 | Posts: 2507

EffectsLab Lite User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

Sollthar wrote:

...or wibbling their penises in your face...
That got a chuckle from me. Immature 14 year old humor, gotta love it.
Posted: Mon, 7th Aug 2006, 8:38pm

Post 37 of 40

jgtrox2

Force: 438 | Joined: 24th May 2006 | Posts: 351

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

[quote="Atom"]

Pooky wrote:

Tell me about it. My first reaction when coming out of the car when I went to Boston was "Oh my god, they're all fat!" razz
Hey i went to a place like that everyone was fat and when i ate dinner or lunch i forgot this guy walked up to me and said wheres all of that fat young man where i come from we eat 4 meals a day. I stared at my dad to see if he would help me think of what to say so i just smiled and said ok. He walked away and grunted and sat down with this non fat blond woman im gussing that some how was his wife
Posted: Mon, 7th Aug 2006, 8:47pm

Post 38 of 40

Hybrid-Halo

Force: 9315 | Joined: 7th Feb 2003 | Posts: 3367

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 3 Pro User MuzzlePlug User PowerPlug User FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Rating: +2




I wouldn't shout a list of obscenities at someone in the street, because I don't know who's around or who would be offended by using those words.
But you'd chew your toenails in someone elses bedroom, arguing it being a perfectly normal thing to do.
I think he knew it was a bit weird from the expressions on our faces although you never can be sure about a man who dreams of fighting a grisly war with teethed chickens.
Posted: Mon, 14th Aug 2006, 11:23am

Post 39 of 40

Professsor

Force: 120 | Joined: 9th Mar 2006 | Posts: 157

Windows User

Member

So what does this have to do with the FxHome Guys again!? or are you insinuating that the Fxhome guys are huge tubs of lard and beer?
Posted: Mon, 14th Aug 2006, 4:51pm

Post 40 of 40

DigiSm89

Force: 815 | Joined: 2nd Jun 2002 | Posts: 1898

Windows User

Member

it was a joke...

stun