Post 1 of 20
Here are the updates :-
1. As Xcession suggested, it would be nice to have the last 5 projects appear in the file menu for quick opening.
1. Need to include AlamDV version history.
2. Script error on first run fixed.
1. After opening a new project, you can create an error by trying to modify an effect when you don't have one selected.
1. Fix plugins with broken alpha channels which means they are always invisible in AlamDV2.0.7 onwards. These plugins include both the ghost plugins and the electrical arc.
2. On of the ground explosion plugins needs to be darker to get rid of nasty boxes round the edge.
3. Several other plugins were just broken and have now been fixed.
4. Needs to clear all the effects menus when installing new plugins.
1. Minor Bug when using the new effect blur option. It can leave a black box behind.
2. ESC should stop rendering.
3. Should warn you to keep AlamDV2 in foreground when rendering.
That is everything - we are nearly there now. The Mac version has gone straight from 2.0.7 to 2.0.9 but it does include all the updates from 2.0.8.
Good luck with the new version and make sure you uninstall (or delete on the Mac) your current AlamDV2 folder before installing, but keep all your plugins (unless they are not working right, then download the fixed versions).
I just want to say a big thank you to all the people now making AlamDV2 plugins. Only a few weeks back we were amazed that we had got up to 100 plugins, but now we are all the way up to 170! Thanks again from the csb-digital team and all the AlamDV users around the world.
Schwar & Malone