Effectslab to Visionlab
Posted: Fri, 26th Jan 2007, 7:17pm
Post 1 of 13
If I buy Visionlab, do I get a discount since I already own Effectslab Lite, or do I pay full price?
Posted: Fri, 26th Jan 2007, 7:18pm
Post 2 of 13
You do get a discount. Check the store for more info.
Posted: Fri, 26th Jan 2007, 7:59pm
Post 3 of 13
Could you guide me in the right direction? I can't seem to find it.
Posted: Fri, 26th Jan 2007, 10:39pm
Post 4 of 13
Posted: Sat, 27th Jan 2007, 5:42am
Post 5 of 13
I think I might go for Compositelab first, and then maybe upgrade to Visionlab.
Posted: Sat, 27th Jan 2007, 7:19pm
Post 6 of 13
Congrats on your purchase
Posted: Tue, 30th Jan 2007, 7:36pm
Post 7 of 13
That's cool, i didn't know that. I'm seriously contemplating upgrading now. Thanks for the info
Posted: Tue, 30th Jan 2007, 10:02pm
Post 8 of 13
You know, people keep saying this, but I still can't find it there. Although, I did find a spot in my basket where it says something about submitting a voucher....?
Posted: Tue, 30th Jan 2007, 11:20pm
Post 9 of 13
If you scroll down some on the Store page, it says VisionLab Studio (Mac OS X) VisionLab Studio (Windows 2000/XP) and then it shows EffectsLab Lite Upgrade to VisionLab Studio or Compositelab to VisionLab. You get the picture.
Posted: Thu, 1st Feb 2007, 2:03am
Post 10 of 13
gulfy: Are you thinking about upgrading soon? Because you just bought CLab.
Posted: Sat, 3rd Feb 2007, 3:50am
Post 11 of 13
I've been contemplating whether or not to upgrade. I will to wait for for my paycheck to come in Monday if I decide to buy it. I was doing some editing this week, and it was a pain running effects through Effectslab and then greenscreening in Compositelab. So I may just buy it.
Posted: Mon, 5th Feb 2007, 10:27pm
Post 12 of 13
I''m pretty sure I will be buying it today or tomorrow.
Posted: Wed, 7th Feb 2007, 10:05pm
Post 13 of 13
And I bought it... heh.