You are viewing an archive of the old fxhome.com forums. The community has since moved to hitfilm.com.

Lucifer Project

Real or not

real6%[ 1 ]
not94%[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 16

Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 2:46pm

Post 1 of 35

jgtrox2

Force: 438 | Joined: 24th May 2006 | Posts: 351

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-2359413966224119986&esrc=sr2&ev=v&q=lucifer%2Bproject&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D30Gtf5kdp04&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-2359413966224119986%26q%3Dlucifer%2Bproject%26total%3D62%26start%3D0%26num%3D10%26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D1&usg=AL29H20iZKoncscXDFb5msK8GtW6ppZ16Q

Well its about how they sent some bomb to saturn to blow it up and make a second sun. I think if it does make a second sun it will help us alot but if it kills all those people i think it will be bad. So watch the video and tell me what you think is going to happen. This is not made up. Search Lucifer Project, its all ofer the web.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:09pm

Post 2 of 35

szczepanski

Force: 346 | Joined: 10th Aug 2007 | Posts: 227

Windows User

Member

i beleive this isn't true
if this was true, it would definatley be all over the news.
but the thing i don't understand is, why are they trying to blow up saturn and make it into a second sun AND knowing the fact that it will kill all those people.
could some one please explain to me this, if they know. it might have mentioned it in the video but im probably just dum and didn't understand/realise.
i stand by my statement, NOT TRUE
thanks smile
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:12pm

Post 3 of 35

Penguin

Force: 852 | Joined: 17th May 2006 | Posts: 560

EffectsLab Pro User FXpreset Maker FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Yeah, it would definantly be all over the news if it was real.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:15pm

Post 4 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

This isn't real.

It just wouldn't be cosmically stable that way. Our sun has enough fuel to last us for AT LEAST another billion years or so. Blowing up a planet just to obtain a new sun is simply ridiculous! Do people really have nothing better to do??

Seriously, we need technology to GET OFF this planet-- not to stay on it! Humanity is slowly destroying civilization, and I can guarantee you, by the time we hit the year 2020, we're going to be barely clinging to life.

As for the actual "bombing" itself, there is no such fire power as of yet to simply "blow up" a planet, and a gas giant at that... (Saturn is a gas giant, correct?)

Our intentions are not to destroy a planet, but to discover what lies beyond the borders of our own planet. And like others have said, if this were indeed real, it would be all over the media...

I hardly think that this "Lucifer" Project will help AT ALL *if* it were real.

Last edited Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:22pm; edited 1 times in total.

Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:16pm

Post 5 of 35

jgtrox2

Force: 438 | Joined: 24th May 2006 | Posts: 351

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

I think the reason its not all over the news is because its just a theorie and pluss if this got on the news think of all the k-oss(couldent remember how to spell it)
The reason they want to make a second sun is because
1. Everything would grow faster like crops and stuff like that
2. We could switch almost if not completly to solar energy.
3. The scientist have a evil plan to kill everyone and stay in a safe place untill its safe to come out
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:24pm

Post 6 of 35

szczepanski

Force: 346 | Joined: 10th Aug 2007 | Posts: 227

Windows User

Member

haha evil scientists!!
i think that completley insane, we don't need another sun.
our plants and all life forms are growing well under the sun we have now
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:28pm

Post 7 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

jgtrox2 wrote:

I think the reason its not all over the news is because its just a theorie
The media would pounce on things such as this, despite the fact that it is merely a theory.

jgtrox2 wrote:

The reason they want to make a second sun is because
1. Everything would grow faster like crops and stuff like that
2. We could switch almost if not completly to solar energy.
3. The scientist have a evil plan to kill everyone and stay in a safe place untill its safe to come out
1). Everything would be dead before anything grew again.
2). Everything and everyone would be killed before we could utilize solar energy.
3). "The scientists" are going to die even if they do find a safe bunker.

Honestly, you need to be a little more realistic than that.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:39pm

Post 8 of 35

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

kingofbladeslv wrote:

I can guarantee you, by the time we hit the year 2020, we're going to be barely clinging to life.
I love when people say stuff like this. Not only is it completely dissing faith/trust in civilization and at the core, humanity, but it's always a way of acting like you're proactive while really just complaining about how we're all "screwed".

Seriously. I'm not going to continue with "people need to....", because it's utterly ridiculous. You can't change what people do or think by making a diatribe about humanity. You do it by action, and all people are doing by predicting when we will kill ourselves is bringing it closer to us.

And quite frankly, I'm sick of such pessimistic mentalities.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 3:59pm

Post 9 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

Atom wrote:

I love when people say stuff like this. Not only is it completely dissing faith/trust in civilization and at the core, humanity, but it's always a way of acting like you're proactive while really just complaining about how we're all "screwed".
If you believe that I am disrespecting humanity, then so be it; let me. I think it's totally valid to say that humanity is destroying itself... it even began during the beginning of time! With the first caveman! We have been slowly deteriorating as a race, though some may disagree, as we have made technological solutions and such, but all that has done is cause an even greater purpose for people to kill other people over.

Men like Hitler killed *millions* of people... why? Because of their religion? Don't you think that's a little barbaric?

Men created the Hydrogen Bomb merely to destroy-- not save! Yet some would still disagree; to save others is to destroy others.

And yes, I admit that I am complaining about being "screwed", but what else do you suggest I do? Take physical action, such as scream and protest out in the world? I think I have better things to do.

Atom wrote:

You can't change what people do or think by making a diatribe about humanity. You do it by action, and all people are doing by predicting when we will kill ourselves is bringing it closer to us.
I realize that I cannot change the way people think or act. I'm simply expressing my opinion, something that I'm entitled to.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 4:13pm

Post 10 of 35

Xcession

Force: 42802 | Joined: 21st Mar 2001 | Posts: 1964

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 3 Pro User Windows User

SuperUser

Heh, i've heard about this. Something to do with the Freemasons. Once the earth has been purged of life by Saturn's heat, Titan, one of Saturn's moons will theoretically be able to support life and will be populated by a new colony of the New World Order (after some terraforming).

Classic stuff. Theres probably at least a couple of films based on this, probably a game too, on the horizon.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 4:21pm

Post 11 of 35

Frosty G

Force: 540 | Joined: 28th May 2005 | Posts: 640

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

There is a flipside to your argument, kingsofbladeslv


Yes, men like Hitler killed millions. But men stood up against Hitler and stopped him.

Yea, man created the hydrogen bomb and even the atom bomb. But they also create cures for diseases, do heroic things to save others,prevent the usage of those h-bombs, and all other kinds of things.

For every horrible man there is a great man and for every horrible act there is a great act. I like to believe that when things start going toward a "clinging for life" situation (as could be said for the times during WW2 or the Cold War) those great people will be there to stop the evil people, Hitler, and keep us rolling hopefully past 2020, because I most definitly want to drive a flying car and I'm feeling that is gonna come around 2025. wink


Not hitting on your beliefs though, You do have the right to say and believe what you want, and you certainly aren't alone in your belief.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 4:27pm

Post 12 of 35

Rawree

Force: 3250 | Joined: 27th Jun 2002 | Posts: 1925

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +2

kingofbladeslv wrote:


As for the actual "bombing" itself, there is no such fire power as of yet to simply "blow up" a planet
I think you'll find you've embarrassed yourself there. I give you exhibit A:
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 4:33pm

Post 13 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

Oh my, it's true! The destruction of Alderaan WAS real! biggrin
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 4:50pm

Post 14 of 35

Evman

Force: 4382 | Joined: 25th Jan 2004 | Posts: 3609

VisionLab User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

This is bogus.

First off the black spot on Jupiter was a coincidence - not caused by Galileo. It was sent into Jupiter to avoid contaminating any of the moons (with possible life on them) with microbes from Earth... no other reason. There's no way that tiny amount of nuclear material could generate that big a blast under ANY conditions.

Jupiter is the only other planet in the solar system that is large enough to ever possibly start nuclear fusion (become a star). In fact scientists believe that it almost did, but couldn't get enough material and couldn't get hot enough for the process to start.

Saturn on the other hand, is too small to ever maintain fusion, and is way too light. Saturn is almost pure hydrogen, and is so light that it would float if you could find an ocean big enough to put it in.

If it was possible to make a gas giant planet a star simply by setting off a large explosion, then all the gas giants would be stars by now. Every time an asteroid or comet "hits" one of these planets, they leave scorch marks as big as the Earth (coincidentally probably what caused that spot on Jupiter). An asteroid/comet impact would create an explosion millions of times greater than anything 73 pounds of plutonium could cause. Planets get hit ALL THE TIME by asteroids and comets... Saturn and Jupiter especially because their huge gravitational pull sucks in more stuff than smaller planets (like Earth do). If this could happen it would have a long time ago.

And finally, even if this was even remotely possible, there is no way radiation from a star that is 3 times farther away from us than the sun and thousands of times less bright would harm us when the radiation from the Sun is already minimal. The Earth has a magnetic field around it that already protects us from the much more powerful radiation of the Sun... Even if this project existed and even if this somehow happened, there's no way it would directly kill us such as that video suggests. There might be some gravitational shifting or some different climate conditions, but not outright death by radiation...

And all this is not to mention why the hell would NASA do this? The probe was sent to study Saturn and specifically it's moon Titan... why would they even try to blow all that they just learned up?

Luckily enough we don't have to worry about any of this because it's impossible...

Go to your library and check out a child's level book on astronomy and you can prove everything about this theory wrong.

That turned out a lot longer than I was expecting, but I love astronomy and know oodles about it, so there you go! biggrin
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 4:58pm

Post 15 of 35

Frosty G

Force: 540 | Joined: 28th May 2005 | Posts: 640

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

I took astronomy class thinking it would be awesome. I mean, why not, Harry Potter takes astronomy. Turned out to be math in disguise. I found out its just chemistry and physics combined with bigger numbers.

The only thing I learned that was worthwhile(in my opinion cause im dumb) is that the universe can best be explained as an expanding balloon and that the realm we live in is the surface of that balloon and it is always getting bigger.

This whole Lucifer project sounds like someone saw Sunshine and thought it was a documentary.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 5:01pm

Post 16 of 35

Evman

Force: 4382 | Joined: 25th Jan 2004 | Posts: 3609

VisionLab User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Frosty G wrote:

I took astronomy class thinking it would be awesome. I mean, why not, Harry Potter takes astronomy. Turned out to be math in disguise. I found out its just chemistry and physics combined with bigger numbers.

The only thing I learned that was worthwhile(in my opinion cause im dumb) is that the universe can best be explained as an expanding balloon and that the realm we live in is the surface of that balloon and it is always getting bigger.

This whole Lucifer project sounds like someone saw Sunshine and thought it was a documentary.
I hate the math, and the chemistry is rather boring to me. I just watch the science channel and discovery channel and all the shows on about astronomy. I know more useful stuff than I could knowing the math.

I know what a black hole does and how it works without knowing the mathematics that prove it...
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 5:24pm

Post 17 of 35

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

kingofbladeslv wrote:

Atom wrote:

I love when people say stuff like this. Not only is it completely dissing faith/trust in civilization and at the core, humanity, but it's always a way of acting like you're proactive while really just complaining about how we're all "screwed".
If you believe that I am disrespecting humanity, then so be it; let me. I think it's totally valid to say that humanity is destroying itself...
To speak and not act is inaction. That inaction is what causes what you're talking about. The whole reason I said what I did is because it's not the right of anyone to just completely crucify humanity. And then, as a comeback, you simply say "then so be it; let me."

Frankly, I won't. It's not right. If you're not helping, fine, but don't hurt your own race and species and life by condemning it. It seems all too often these days people like to complain about how bad things are, and not see the good that is there, and it really pisses me off.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 6:00pm

Post 18 of 35

neoglitz

Force: 1011 | Joined: 15th Dec 2005 | Posts: 156

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Bah Humbug!
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 6:30pm

Post 19 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

Atom wrote:

To speak and not act is inaction. That inaction is what causes what you're talking about. The whole reason I said what I did is because it's not the right of anyone to just completely crucify humanity. And then, as a comeback, you simply say "then so be it; let me."

Frankly, I won't. It's not right. If you're not helping, fine, but don't hurt your own race and species and life by condemning it. It seems all too often these days people like to complain about how bad things are, and not see the good that is there, and it really pisses me off.
I am *not* "crucifying humanity". I am only expressing my opinion, which I don't believe is the end-all of opinions. But unfortunately you fail to see that.

And I don't believe that I can really be hurting my own race or species by simply saying something in a forum post. Granted, I think people today are greedy, selfish, and almost all of the negative aspects of life, but it isn't like my own personal opinion is going to affect the entire world.

There are thousands, perhaps millions, of people out there who just despise humanity and anything to do with it. I do not despise humanity and/or anything to do with it.

If you speak so much of action, you should perhaps back up *your* opinions of what I say. Because in fact, *you* are crucifying *me* of my own statements. You live in the U.S.; you should know all full and well that people are entitled to their opinions.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 10:59pm

Post 20 of 35

Evman

Force: 4382 | Joined: 25th Jan 2004 | Posts: 3609

VisionLab User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

I trash humanity all the time, but I'm usually joking.

Kingofbladeslv and Atom - neither of you are right, really. Kings you're over simplifying everything and being pessimistic. Atom, he can say whatever he wants. Making him shut up won't help anything in the end.

Now lets get back to talking about how absurd and ridiculous this conspiracy theory is! razz

EDIT:

Btw Kings, on your first post - the Sun will last for another 4-5 billion years, not 1! We've got plenty of time left... All we have to worry about is the Earth.
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 11:15pm

Post 21 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

Evman wrote:

Btw Kings, on your first post - the Sun will last for another 4-5 billion years, not 1! We've got plenty of time left... All we have to worry about is the Earth.
Then we have nothing to worry about... biggrin
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 11:29pm

Post 22 of 35

Serpent

Force: 5426 | Joined: 26th Dec 2003 | Posts: 6515

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

hai guyz, di d you know the us govurnment setup 9-11?1?!

its all rite here

]url[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE]url///]=Loose cHange







http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07
Posted: Fri, 17th Aug 2007, 11:38pm

Post 23 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

Serpent wrote:

hai guyz, di d you know the us govurnment setup 9-11?1?!

its all rite here

]url[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE]url///]=Loose cHange







http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07
You alright, Serpent? Looks like you have a sudden grammar crisis.
Posted: Sat, 18th Aug 2007, 6:56pm

Post 24 of 35

Videoace123

Force: 1056 | Joined: 4th Dec 2006 | Posts: 392

EffectsLab Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

Omygawd. That is not real.
1) We wouldnt do such a thing if it kills millions of people.
2) THere would be way more research. It seems like they jumped into this. Centuries in fact.
3) THe suns going to be around for thousands/millions of more years. They wouldnt even consider it, at least not now.
4) Thered be an outrage.
5) Global warmings. It would just make it hotter!!!!
6) That is crazy and it will not happen. If it does, it won't be for thousands of years.

Videoace
Posted: Sat, 18th Aug 2007, 9:20pm

Post 25 of 35

Evman

Force: 4382 | Joined: 25th Jan 2004 | Posts: 3609

VisionLab User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Videoace123 wrote:

Omygawd. That is not real.
1) We wouldnt do such a thing if it kills millions of people.
2) THere would be way more research. It seems like they jumped into this. Centuries in fact.
3) THe suns going to be around for thousands/millions of more years. They wouldnt even consider it, at least not now.
4) Thered be an outrage.
5) Global warmings. It would just make it hotter!!!!
6) That is crazy and it will not happen. If it does, it won't be for thousands of years.

Videoace
1) You have to remember that conspiracy theorists also believe that the government was behind 9/11, so this is totally within their realm of thought.
2) What?
3) As I said earlier in this thread, the Sun will be around for 4-5 BILLION years, so we have nothing to worry about... Also it's curious how most people here seem to assume that the conspiracy theorists are saying that the plot is to help humanity by giving it a new sun... actually they're saying that NASA and the gov't want to kill everyone... which is what you said at the beginning of your post which makes your contradiction very confusing! smile
4) Of course there would, if it were possible.
5) Not really - I think everyone here needs to understand a basic principle of almost everything in the universe.... The effects of a given force decrease with distance. If you look at your neighbor's back porch light in the middle of the night from your own yard, it doesn't hurt... but if you look at the same thing from an inch away your eyes will burn... Jupiter is about 2 AUs (Astronomical Unit - the distance from the Earth to the Sun) away from the Earth... Therefore its about twice as far away as the Sun... Saturn is about double that... maybe 4 AUs... It also took the Cassini probe about 7 YEARS to reach Saturn, traveling as one of the fastest deep space probes ever... we're talking thousands of miles per hour. In short, it's FAR away. Saturn is also ridiculously small compared to the Sun. The Sun in itself accounts for 99% of all the matter in the solar system... that leaves only 1% to be sprinkled about to make up the planets, moons, asteroids, comets, etc. Saturn is thousands of times smaller than the Sun and infinitely less dense... Even if it were to somehow become a star, it'd be way too far away and way too small and dim to warm our planet noticeably. It'd be more like a brightish star in the sky than a second sun... You have to keep in mind that once you get out to the outer planets like Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, the HUGE Sun is merely just a bright pinprick... imagine how the much much smaller Saturn would look from Earth.
6) It can't happen PERIOD. EVER.

As I said, if it was possible it would have happened long ago.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7098

This link is an article about the smallest star ever discovered.

Basically the Star is 16% larger than Jupiter (Keep in mind that Jupiter is larger than Saturn.) And has a mass of 95 times that of Jupiter (Jupiter also has more mass than Saturn). The star with the least mass ever discovered still has 93 times more mass than Jupiter. So unless Saturn grows to the size of Jupiter and then becomes 93 times more dense (that in and of itself would cause huge gravitational problems in the solar system) and becomes hot enough (10 Million Kelvin I think) for nuclear fusion to start, we've got nothing to worry about!

razz
Posted: Sat, 18th Aug 2007, 10:15pm

Post 26 of 35

Arktic

Force: 9977 | Joined: 10th Nov 2003 | Posts: 2785

VisionLab User VideoWrap User PhotoKey 2 Pro User FXhome Movie Maker FXpreset Maker Windows User MacOS User

SuperUser

Oh my, interesting topic.

Sadly, someone Godwin-ised it on page one. Alas.
Posted: Sun, 19th Aug 2007, 3:19am

Post 27 of 35

jgtrox2

Force: 438 | Joined: 24th May 2006 | Posts: 351

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User MacOS User

Gold Member

i sure did start a hot topic. get it " hot topic" hehe.
Posted: Sun, 19th Aug 2007, 3:44am

Post 28 of 35

King of Blades

Force: 1700 | Joined: 29th May 2006 | Posts: 794

EffectsLab Pro User Windows User

Gold Member

jgtrox2 wrote:

i sure did start a hot topic. get it " hot topic" hehe.
I find your sense of humor disturbing...
Posted: Sun, 19th Aug 2007, 3:46am

Post 29 of 35

Evman

Force: 4382 | Joined: 25th Jan 2004 | Posts: 3609

VisionLab User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

kingofbladeslv wrote:

Serpent wrote:

hai guyz, di d you know the us govurnment setup 9-11?1?!

its all rite here

]url[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE]url///]=Loose cHange







http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07
You alright, Serpent? Looks like you have a sudden grammar crisis.

kingofbladeslv wrote:

I find your sense of humor disturbing...
I find your LACK of humor disturbing... razz
Posted: Mon, 20th Aug 2007, 4:32am

Post 30 of 35

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

Rating: +1

How's this for humor?

Posted: Mon, 20th Aug 2007, 4:39am

Post 31 of 35

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Rating: +1

Not as disturbing as having a last name markedly like "dumbass". wink

Although, I forget which thread that pic is from, but it definitely is downright scary.
Posted: Mon, 20th Aug 2007, 4:49am

Post 32 of 35

Pooky

Force: 4834 | Joined: 8th Jul 2003 | Posts: 5913

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User MacOS User FXhome Movie Maker

Gold Member

That was cheap wink

I think that may actually be the first time I've posted that one. It dates back to like 2005.
Posted: Mon, 20th Aug 2007, 6:16am

Post 33 of 35

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Pooky wrote:

That was cheap wink
Not as cheap as...............your mom. wink

And yeah, that is a really old pic.
Posted: Mon, 20th Aug 2007, 7:40am

Post 34 of 35

Evman

Force: 4382 | Joined: 25th Jan 2004 | Posts: 3609

VisionLab User VideoWrap User FXhome Movie Maker MacOS User

Gold Member

Yes a VERY old pic. The source picture for that image was taken in late 2004, so yeah, 3 years ago. I came across this photoshop you did in my old files recently and laughed really hard. Bravo!
Posted: Mon, 20th Aug 2007, 8:11am

Post 35 of 35

Atom

Force: 4300 | Joined: 9th May 2004 | Posts: 7014

EffectsLab Lite User FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Evman wrote:

Yes a VERY old pic. The source picture for that image was taken in late 2004, so yeah, 3 years ago. I came across this photoshop you did in my old files recently and laughed really hard. Bravo!
I've come across some very odd photoshop things from my old laptop back when I first learned 'smudge' and 'liquify' on Photoshop.

Hilarious, indeed. Oh, and the Fat Albert pic: As always, sportin' the B-Boy Stance. You'll never learn. smile