Post 1 of 3
Below is a guide in changing the default templates/options and adding your own templates to the great VideoWrap application released by fxHome.
Below is an example on how to design your own templates for web distribution. You can also make other templates too using this method on the other folders.
- Open "My Computer".
- Navigate to the "C:\Program Files\FXhome VideoWrap!\data\internet\templates" folder.
- Copy the VideoWrap folder and name it with your own name. Eg. "SketchWork".
- Inside that folder change the icon.png graphic to your own icon.
- If you are feeling brave edit the data.xml file and update the description bit at the bottom to your own description (this is not really necessary).
- Now you can navigate to the Flash or Quicktime folders and in the additional files folder you can change the graphics for this template.
- You can also change the xml/js files to add/change the default options for your player too