Posted: Tue, 9th Oct 2007, 10:09am
Post 1 of 5
A new, free update has been released for VideoWrap. We recommend that all users download it as it introduces some great new features:
- Import VOB, MPEG2, WMV and FLV video files.
- AVI and DIVX now supported on the Mac.
- Output to TiVo, Blackberry and Palm Treo (this is in beta still, so any feedback would be welcome!).
- Enhanced interface with new VideoWrap icon.
- General fixes and optimisation.
Posted: Tue, 9th Oct 2007, 1:58pm
Post 2 of 5
Awesome stuff, going to try it out right now!
Posted: Tue, 9th Oct 2007, 11:48pm
Post 3 of 5
So I guess uncompressed AVIs are not supported any more?http://fxhome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31343
Posted: Wed, 10th Oct 2007, 1:36am
Post 4 of 5
I have a question: roughly how long would it take VideoWrap to convert a 640x360 Xvid 40 min long video file into an H.264 .mov file of exactly the same specifications and quality?
Posted: Wed, 10th Oct 2007, 8:42am
Post 5 of 5
There's a few problems with uncompressed, Evman. Not sure what schwar's got planned for that.
Pooky - not sure about your exact request. However, I did encode a 45 minute video (not sure the exact res, but it was near-NTSC) into the iPod template on my quad-core at home, and it took just over 4 minutes.