Posted: Fri, 9th Nov 2007, 10:11am
Post 1 of 14
|a test movie|Posted: Fri, 9th Nov 2007, 9:34pm
Post 2 of 14
Your effects were really cool.I would like to see more.
Posted: Fri, 9th Nov 2007, 9:53pm
Post 3 of 14
Pretty cool. Nice Effects Awsome fighting. I'd Like to see more
Posted: Fri, 9th Nov 2007, 11:59pm
Post 4 of 14
Nice oncepts, but the effects werent that great. The best one was the one with the light exploding. 2/5
Posted: Sat, 10th Nov 2007, 1:30pm
Post 5 of 14
thnks for the comments butt remember its a test and a old clip i will post a new one soon so keep watching
, great Nightmare-cinemas
Posted: Sat, 10th Nov 2007, 8:51pm
Post 6 of 14
The eye effect at the end was cool.
Some of the effects looked pretty neat.
Too much jumping around before the fight.
Some of the effects didn't follow the actor's hands as well as they could have.
The crazy japanese anime talk at the end was weird.
Overall it was pretty cool. Keep working, I'm sure you'll get better.
Posted: Sun, 11th Nov 2007, 2:14pm
Post 7 of 14
Great test clip. I think it really turned out well. I look forward to seeing more from you.
Posted: Sun, 11th Nov 2007, 4:25pm
Post 8 of 14
;; Somehow it double-posted, so read the next post for my comment! Sorry!]
Last edited Sun, 11th Nov 2007, 4:28pm; edited 1 times in total.
Posted: Sun, 11th Nov 2007, 4:27pm
Post 9 of 14
I know it's on YouTube, but i imagine the quality of film was also pretty average to begin with (correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think you used a good camera in my opinion).
* The negative change, although simple, was highly effective in my opinion and looked very good.
* The 'satanic star' symbol looked great combined with your hand movement around it.
* For a test which was done a few months or more back, this is impressive.
* The effects seemed to be of a lesser quality than the general "look" of the film and seemed to stick out a little in comparison.
* Agreeing with Mequellios, there was a lot of ariel moves which are fine by themselves, but it was too heavy at the beggining and not enough nearing the end. Basically, needs a little more balance.
* Again, agreeing with Mequellios, most of the effects which weren't stationary moved around very roughly from point A to B when following the desired object/movement of the human body.
Posted: Mon, 12th Nov 2007, 12:30pm
Post 10 of 14
Demonicy your right on that one i use a simple hand cam a canon
and the full kwality was more dan a gig if i could remember and yea its a old movie i made a long time ago when i first began with fx , but i din't had a website back then, but now you can put youtube movie's is great but the kwality is less from youtube like i sad the new one i'm going 2 put when i finished with my other work
thnks for the comments
Posted: Fri, 16th Nov 2007, 12:03am
Post 11 of 14
cool test guys. I liked the effects you were using. looking forward to your progress.
Posted: Sat, 24th Jan 2009, 10:49am
Post 12 of 14
the flips were very cool
nice place to do the battle
not so good effects but thats why put your movies on fxhome
to get constructive critisizm
try darkening some of the spells then if you masked anything use feather so it blends in
Posted: Sat, 24th Jan 2009, 5:39pm
Post 13 of 14
thnk for your reply but if you read on your right you will read :
A Test movie
Posted: Sat, 24th Jan 2009, 6:15pm
Post 14 of 14
Most of the effects were nicely done- the biggrst flaw in this is that your camera gave poor lighting quality to the movie.