Post 1 of 4
NOTE: You have to have Windows Movie Maker to be able to do this.
1. Open Windows Movie Maker
2. Capture video from device
3. Capture the desired video and make sure you save the whole thing in one collection.
4. Put the video onto the timeline/storybord.
5. Press the "Save to my computer" button under finish movie/publish to.
6. Open the Fxhome software and edit your movie like you would normally do.
7. Once completed, Render:Render Settings and make sure it is a single file and saving as an AVI.
8. Render the video.
9. Open WMM
10. Press the "Import Video" button under import, and find the rendered video.
11. Import the video.
12. Now, go to the collection where you saved your video. (step 3)
13. Highlight all of the clips.
14. Drag the highlighted clips on the timeline where it says Audio/Music.
15. So you should have the rendered video in the Video section, and the step 3 video in the Audio/Music section underneath.
If you have any questions, reply!