Posted: Sun, 21st Sep 2008, 1:24am
Post 1 of 2
I just purchased Photo Key and installed it on a macbook pro. Once I launch photokey I get the following error msg "Director Player error" After this is shown the program freezes. Has anyone experienced this error and if so how was it resolved. Thanks in advance!!
Posted: Mon, 22nd Sep 2008, 10:27am
Post 2 of 2
Can you check the following:
* Install the software to an account on your computer that has full administrator permissions and access.
* Run the software from the same account it is installed to.
* Disable the 'FileVault' system.
* Try fixing your permissions using Disk Utility.
* Use Mozilla Firefox to download the key file and installer.
After checking those please uninstall and then reinstall the software.