Importing Audio to VisionLab Project?
Posted: Fri, 31st Oct 2008, 7:13am
Post 1 of 5
Is it possible to add music/sounds to my video in VisionLab? Every other video editor out there seems to be able to ... but I haven't found it possible with VisionLab ...
Posted: Fri, 31st Oct 2008, 7:27am
Post 2 of 5
No, because VisionLab (and the other Lab programs) are not video editor programs. You still need an editor to put together your overall movie.
Here's a general workflow for how you would use your editor together with VisionLab:
1. Import assets (footage, music, sound effects, etc) into editor.
2. Arrange into movie.
3. Export clips from editor that need visual effects.
4. Import clips into VisionLab.
5. Apply effects/keying/compositing/color grading/etc.
6. Render (export) clips.
7. Import new clips into editor, and insert into the timeline.
8. Finish editing and export final movie.
Posted: Fri, 31st Oct 2008, 7:36am
Post 3 of 5
Thanks a lot Hendo! I'll try and find a free editor on the internet which works (Windows Movie Maker is too buggy).
Posted: Fri, 31st Oct 2008, 7:44am
Post 4 of 5
I noticed you have a Mac icon on your profile; if you're a Mac user then iMovie comes free with OS X, and is pretty good.
Posted: Fri, 31st Oct 2008, 8:47am
Post 5 of 5
Thanks! I'll look into it.