Post 1 of 3
The PhotoKey series has proved extremely popular since its release in 2007, providing photographers with a quick and easy way to work with greenscreen. We’re excited to announce that PhotoKey 2 is now available, bringing with it many new features and improvements.
- Masking – You no longer have to worry about people wearing green clothing against a greenscreen. Simply draw a mask around problematic areas to fix them!
- Greeting card designer – Design your own greeting cards using the on-screen guides. Ideal for adding a personal element to the holiday season.
- Special effects – Change your photos to sepia or create stylish silhouettes with a single click.
- Faster – PhotoKey 2 has been completely re-engineered for optimum performance. Intel Mac users will notice a particular speed boost over the original PhotoKey.
- Canvas flexibility – Numerous enhancements enable larger resolution composites and 25 megapixel images are now supported.
- Customizable interface – Streamline the PhotoKey 2 interface to suit your workflow by repositioning and resizing the toolboxes.
- Precision controls – You can now adjust settings with precision accuracy.
PhotoKey 2 is available to buy in the FXhome online store for $99.
Upgrade options are also available for existing users in the FXhome.com online store.