You are viewing an archive of the old fxhome.com forums. The community has since moved to hitfilm.com.

how to do sit and float special effect.

Posted: Sat, 6th Dec 2008, 11:00pm

Post 1 of 12

AwesomeFist

Force: 288 | Joined: 6th Dec 2008 | Posts: 541

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Rating: +1

i dicided i can share some tips and tricks i learned and here is a tip.

you know how you aways see someone siting in the air well here is how you do it.

1.get a green chair
2.take a picture with out the chair and person and make sure not to move the camera.skip this if its in front of a green screen and skip to step 4..
3. get the picture you and put it in a green screen program.
4.key out and background under.
5.omg someones floating in mid air.

hope you enjoyed this.
Posted: Sat, 6th Dec 2008, 11:16pm

Post 2 of 12

Biblmac

Force: 852 | Joined: 12th Jun 2007 | Posts: 1513

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

I don't know why this got a minus one. However this is in the wrong forum. It should be in with the tutorials http://fxhome.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=42.
Posted: Sat, 6th Dec 2008, 11:18pm

Post 3 of 12

AwesomeFist

Force: 288 | Joined: 6th Dec 2008 | Posts: 541

Windows User MacOS User

Member

how do i move it.
Posted: Sat, 6th Dec 2008, 11:19pm

Post 4 of 12

Biblmac

Force: 852 | Joined: 12th Jun 2007 | Posts: 1513

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

An admin has to move it, I will try to contact someone who can for you.
Posted: Sat, 6th Dec 2008, 11:20pm

Post 5 of 12

AwesomeFist

Force: 288 | Joined: 6th Dec 2008 | Posts: 541

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Biblmac wrote:

An admin has to move it, I will try to contact someone who can for you.
okay thank you smile
Posted: Sat, 6th Dec 2008, 11:23pm

Post 6 of 12

Biblmac

Force: 852 | Joined: 12th Jun 2007 | Posts: 1513

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

Oh and by the way nice tutorial, it made sense and it sounds like it would work.
Posted: Sat, 6th Dec 2008, 11:27pm

Post 7 of 12

AwesomeFist

Force: 288 | Joined: 6th Dec 2008 | Posts: 541

Windows User MacOS User

Member

Biblmac wrote:

Oh and by the way nice tutorial, it made sense and it sounds like it would work.
thank you it would work and now people can float in mid air in videos and thank you for helping me if i had
fx exe. i would give you some but i just joined tard
Posted: Sun, 7th Dec 2008, 12:31am

Post 8 of 12

DVStudio

Force: 4983 | Joined: 22nd Nov 2007 | Posts: 1845

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User PhotoKey 4 User FXpreset Maker FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

Yeah, why did it get -1? It is not bad advice really. I think so at least. Good job man! biggrin
Posted: Sun, 7th Dec 2008, 1:23am

Post 9 of 12

AwesomeFist

Force: 288 | Joined: 6th Dec 2008 | Posts: 541

Windows User MacOS User

Member

DVStudio wrote:

Yeah, why did it get -1? It is not bad advice really. I think so at least. Good job man! biggrin
look at post 2
Posted: Sun, 7th Dec 2008, 1:33am

Post 10 of 12

Biblmac

Force: 852 | Joined: 12th Jun 2007 | Posts: 1513

EffectsLab Lite User Windows User

Gold Member

awesome fist productions wrote:

Biblmac wrote:

Oh and by the way nice tutorial, it made sense and it sounds like it would work.
thank you it would work and now people can float in mid air in videos and thank you for helping me if i had
fx exe. i would give you some but i just joined tard
Oh it wouldn't matter, no thanks required. Anyway have a fantastic day! biggrin
Posted: Sun, 7th Dec 2008, 3:49am

Post 11 of 12

AwesomeFist

Force: 288 | Joined: 6th Dec 2008 | Posts: 541

Windows User MacOS User

Member

guss this is my first tutorial.
Posted: Tue, 19th May 2009, 7:36pm

Post 12 of 12

DVStudio

Force: 4983 | Joined: 22nd Nov 2007 | Posts: 1845

CompositeLab Pro User EffectsLab Pro User PhotoKey 4 User FXpreset Maker FXhome Movie Maker Windows User

Gold Member

awesome fist productions wrote:

DVStudio wrote:

Yeah, why did it get -1? It is not bad advice really. I think so at least. Good job man! biggrin
look at post 2
Yeah. I can read. Thanks. JK