Question on the website banners?
Posted: Thu, 18th Dec 2008, 8:02pm
Post 1 of 6
How do I use the FXhome banners?...
I use Mozilla Thunderbird.
Posted: Fri, 19th Dec 2008, 8:56am
Post 2 of 6
It's pretty easy to use one of the banners in your email signature. Try this
- Decide which banner you like and then copy the HTML code to your clipboard
- Paste the code into notepad (or another text editor) and save it as a file called "signature.html"
- Launch Thunderbird and go Tools -> Account Settings...
- Check the "Attach This Signature" checkbox
- Click the "Choose" button and find the "signature.html" file
Posted: Sat, 20th Dec 2008, 1:25am
Post 3 of 6
everything worked until the last step.
It takes forever to send a message now.
what do i need to do?
Posted: Sat, 20th Dec 2008, 10:17am
Post 4 of 6
What's the filesize of your signature.html file?
Posted: Sat, 20th Dec 2008, 5:25pm
Post 5 of 6
It is zero bytes
so I have no idea why it takes forever to send a message
(ten minutes to send a message that should take 10 seconds)
Posted: Sun, 21st Dec 2008, 9:48am
Post 6 of 6
ChampMM JRMMA wrote:It is zero bytes
Are you sure you pasted the code from the website into the file before saving it? A zero byte file means it has no content at all.