Post 1 of 6
We've just released AlamDV2.1.1 for Windows and Macintosh. This is mainly a bug fixing release but its still worth downloading. This is the version that will be distributed on our CD release as 2.2 (released in the next few weeks) will be too new and untested for CD distribution.
Bug Fixes include:-
1. Several saving bugs fixed - no more script errors we hope.
2. More detailed error reports.
3. Fixed problem with image numbers when exporting to images.
4. Effect timeline errors fixed.
5. Quad manipulation errors fixed.
6. Revised and updated installers.
7. Small Interface tweaks.
8. ALM files now work correctly on PC (linked to AlamDV2 and show the right icon).
9. Memory tweaks to the Macintosh version to improve stability under MacOS9.
The new Standard and Developer installers include a QuickStart PDF to help you get going with AlamDV2.
Tarn's amazing AlamDV2 tutorial movies are now on the website. These great movies show you exactly how to use AlamDV2 and will be useful to all AlamDV2 users (including me).