Post 1 of 3
This is my first tutorial, but I have done some tests of my own.I made this effect with effectslab pro and I would rate it a skill level of 1 out of 10.
Anyway how to do a cloudy sky effect.
1. Set a blanktime line, or at least for this effect
2. Bring up the particle engine
3. choose the rain effect
4. in 'info' delete the rain shape and bring up the 'flower' shape
5. Enlarge the flowers to the max
6. turn the gravity to the lowest setting
7. make sure that the colour is a light blue
8. Enjoy )
I hope you like the effect. Please comment below if you have and questions or comments.