Post 1 of 1
Buying products online is one of the safest ways to purchase, due to the automation of the process. When you purchase from FXhome.com, for example, no human ever sees your credit card details - it's all handled by a secure, automated system.
Card fraud tends to occur in places like gas stations, restaurants, high street shops and with telephone sales - all places where a human operator can easily intercept your details.
Whether you're buying online or elsewhere, it's important to consider whether you are dealing with a responsible seller.
Buying FXhome products
You can be confident of a safe and secure system when purchasing direct from FXhome.com, but what if you're buying our products from another retailer? That's why we list our authorised resellers so that you can be sure that you're buying from a legitimate source.
Make sure you check the list before purchasing and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any concerns or questions.
Things to remember when buying anything online
- If you're buying our products from somebody else, be sure to check our resellers page first.
- If a price seems too good to be true, that's probably because something's dodgy.
- Always check to make sure the website is secure - look for the padlock symbol in your web browser. If it's not there, find somewhere else to buy.
- Always check the URL of the webpage you are viewing. Just because a website looks completely genuine doesn't mean that it is. If you're buying from us, make sure 'http://fxhome.com/' or 'https://fxhome.com' is the start of the URL. This is also hugely important whenever you login to Twitter, Facebook, Amazon or any other website.
- When possible, pay using a credit card instead of a debit card, as credit cards tend to provide more fraud protection and make it easier to get your money back if something does go wrong. Having said that, debit cards are perfectly fine if you're buying from a trusted retailer.
If you have any questions, just drop us a line or leave a comment.