Post 1 of 1
Update: An additional update has just been released that fixes a minor orientation issue with some images.
A free update for PhotoKey 4 and PhotoKey 4 Pro is now available, so make sure you head over to your downloads area as soon as you can.
Although this update is free to PhotoKey 4 and PhotoKey 4 Pro users it includes a significant number of improvements.
- Spill suppression can now be applied to masks. This is invaluable if you're working with shiny or reflective surfaces.
- You can now zoom in and out of the canvas with the mouse wheel.
- Layers and Overlays can now be flipped at the touch of a button.
- The Matte View is now only available in the Key and Mask toolsets, as they do not have any effect on the others.
- Single-clicking anywhere on a filter's title bar will expand and collapse it.
- Expanding a deactivated filter will automatically activate it.
- Filter on/off switches are now colored for increased clarity.
- Default settings for Light Wrap and Three Strip Color filters have been adjusted for better results.
- Auto-export has been recoded to improve efficiency.
- Numerous fixes and behind-the-scenes tweaks.
Many thanks to all the PhotoKey users that provided feedback over the last couple of weeks!