Posted: Tue, 15th Feb 2011, 7:00am
Post 1 of 5
Anyone know? How to set the "laser" object to the back? Mean..
From : http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2407/fromxx.png
To : http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3395/afterxx.png
Posted: Tue, 15th Feb 2011, 7:38am
Post 2 of 5
You need to create a mask to mask out the portions you want to appear behind an object.
Check the video tutorials
Posted: Thu, 17th Feb 2011, 7:10am
Post 3 of 5
Oh thanks.. But its a bit difficult to understand it..
Posted: Thu, 17th Feb 2011, 7:15am
Post 4 of 5
1. Add a mask to the Lightsaber layer. Use the Freehand shape.
2. Draw the mask to cover the areas of the lightsaber that you don't want to be visible. Do this on the first frame of the effect that needs masking.
3. Click the Animate Tab in the mask controls.
4. Advance to the next frame, and reposition the mask so it is placed appropriately for that frame.
5. Repeat step 4 for each subsequent frame.
Depending on the shot, you might be able to advance more than one frame at a time in the step 4 process, but how much you can get away with will depend on the footage.
Posted: Thu, 17th Feb 2011, 7:19am
Post 5 of 5
Axeman .. Oh thanks Friends ! I will try it later... .