But that would spoil all the fun.
pscamm wrote:How about revving up the communities excitement by including links to all the little 'hints' you speak of and put them into this thread.
I had been thinking something similar, though. Although if you go through the 'What is it?' photo album on our Facebook page you'll see most of the stuff and can start piecing the hints together.
LOL Me likes a good challenge ! ! !
AHHhhhhh, im not a member on facebook but i managed to be able to get access to your little 'What Is It' gallery of 7 pics.....
So this is my take on what the pic's mean.
1. That is a couple of graphics cards in there, which tell's me it is either GPU acceleration or Crossfire/SLI support or both.
2. The 'Product' goes full 'dual monitor' support
3. HMMmmm.....Much more online/interactive support/interaction, even the illusive 'Vault' finally up & running, appart from that, hav'nt a clue.
4. In the center is the official Logo for this new/modified product, the left object signifies 2D and the right one signifies 3D ---- We're going 3D Boys & Girls WOOooooo HOOooooo
5. Now this is the visual representation of a camera sitting in 3D space made possible by the new/updated software, or the logo on the button you'll click to create a new camera in you nice new 3D composition.
6. This looks like a 3D composition with the new softwares logo plate set in the background while another plate of some 'out of fucus' buildings is set in the forground, all of course being viewed through your nice render camera you dropped in the scene by clicking item 5's button.
7. It's a secret and im not telling you
If im right i must have a Tufty Badge