I Love you Plugins WiRyPoCkEtLiNt!
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 10:37am
Post 1 of 12
That all i wanned to say! Thanks!!! Theyre great!
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 10:47am
Post 2 of 12
They look good, just got to buy alamdv now..
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 11:02am
Post 3 of 12
They are good.
People please vote on these plugins, i'm sure he spent a lot of time on them, a vote will make people feel happy and carry on making great plugins.
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 3:14pm
Post 4 of 12
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 3:39pm
Post 5 of 12
b4uask30male wrote:They are good.
a vote will make people feel happy and carry on making great plugins.
I'll tell you what would make me fell real happy.......FORCE POINTS!!(yum,yum)
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 3:40pm
Post 6 of 12
I am working on a short test with alot of my new plugins! just to let you know
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 4:03pm
Post 7 of 12
i would give you rate points for your plugins, but then i would have to do the same for everyone else, i guess it's a labour of love thing making plugins.
I can't wait to see your test.
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 4:07pm
Post 8 of 12
but if anyone has any just laying around and not going to any good use I would like thme.
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 9:47pm
Post 9 of 12
Your plug-ins rule, that's why I come out with that list:
- Music notes that fly away from a radio
- Music lines with notes that fly away from an instrument
- Winter related environnement details (Frost Window, Ice from the roof, etc.)
- Realistic Rain Overlay (Fog & Snow already exist)
- Point Fairy Dust (or other kind of magic sparks)
- Binoculars, Spyscope & Camera record overlay (Laser sights, Camera lens & Crosshair already exist)
- Flying star (make a wish everytimes you see one)
- 3D Yoshi egg (color variations please)
- Breaking shop window (small brightness)
- White winking eyes (in a dark forest)
- Dizzy blue/red flying birds (Dizzy stars already exist)
- Twinkling Little Star (on something new or on a white teeth)
- More water effects (there's only the TS Water Explosion SLASH Hit yet)
- More cartoon effects (Road Runner style, like smoke, stars, or an anvil)
- Fire sparks (damage sparks like in GhostBusters or when something is being destroyed)
- Flying birds (nature elements, but it could be a very nice and useful effect)
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 10:54pm
Post 10 of 12
Man! Youre a plugin making machine! And you haven't even bought the program yet! I predict in a few years, you will be the man.
Posted: Fri, 25th Oct 2002, 11:01pm
Post 11 of 12
I just wanted to say thanks for the plugins. i have been trying to finish a short film and I need to place a tornado shoot. Now I can!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!!
The other effects look really good and useful.
Posted: Sat, 26th Oct 2002, 2:23am
Post 12 of 12
i can do some water and cartoon stuff. what do you want?