Post 1 of 3
- Always check to see if we already know about your bug (use the forums search facility)
- Describe your bug as precisely as possible. Tell us what happened, where it happened, and how we can make it happen on our machines.
- Always include all your machine details. Different bugs may vary from system to system.
- Please check back on your bug reports to see if we've asked any further questions which you can help us with.
- If theres any other information you think would aid us in squashing a bug, please include it
- Please put each bug in a separate thread
Its gonna be easier for us if everyone submits bugs in the same format. Please layout your reports as shown below
DESCRIPTION: What the bug is, what happened, where it happened, etc. As much details as possible
HOW TO REPRODUCE BUG: The exact steps needed to recreate the bug
ERROR MESSAGE: Any error message the program gives you
OS: Your operating system and version (eg Windows 98 or MacOS9)
MEMORY: The amount of memory in your system (eg 128MB)
SCREEN RES: Your screen resolution dimensions (eg 1024x768)
SCREEN DEPTH: You screen color depth (eg 24bit)